Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

„Let me go you damn-"

„Nea please..."

„What in fricks name is going on here?"

The three looked up. A bit off stood she, the Reaper, with the cowboy shooter at her side. Her hood was down and her light brown hair hung freely down.

The steetrat struggled anew against the mad Doctors grip. Feng Min just stood next to her trying to soothe her.

„We WeRe On OuR wAy To ThE aSyLuM wHeN wE nOtIcEd HeR." the Doctor replied to her question.

„Lovely." she grunted. She went closer to the three and with zero hesitation hoisted Nea on her shoulder. „We don't habe time for this though, Luna's waiting and Talbot needs to get his ass kicked."

Caleb raised his eyebrows. Huh. He wasn't aware that the Reaper had such strength in her.

„C'mon now, let's go." she muttered and the group continued their journey to the Asylum domain.

Mika hissed lowly at Nea's struggles. „Stop that, you're heavy enough already."

„What makes you think I'll listen?!?" she spat back.

„Unless you want me to carry you, you should listen to the Reaper." Caleb replied for the Killer. Mika hummed in agreement. The streetrat ceased her struggles.

They didn't have to continue to walk for that long, the grey color scale and faint smell of ashes hit them like a breeze as they entered the Clown's and Nurse's domain.

Somewhere on the map you could hear a shriek. A very familiar, very close by shriek. It was a warning that got taken way too late as lone twin Victor landed on the Gamers back.

Feng shrieked as well at the sudden add of weight. „Feng!" Nea shouted. The small gremlin held onto her short hair.

„Victor, no!"

The Twin ceased his actions. Mika just continued her walk to the Asylum.

She could already see Charlotte descending the Stairs through the broken walls.

They met at the entrance to the Asylum. „Mika." she greeted. „Charlotte." she greeted back.

Behind her David King moved his head into the picture. „David?"

„Feng?" he blinked. „What are you doing here?"

„I could ask you the same..." Feng said.

„That's sweet and all, but-„" Mika grunted as the carefully let Nea down. „We've got Someone to take care of, David do you mind watching her? Thanks."

Without waiting any further the Reaper practically jumped the stairs und and flung herself at Luna's bed. The Nurse let out a throaty giggle at her antics.

„HoW iS sHe DoInG mRs. SmItHsOn?" Herman asked as he stepped into the room.

„Actually quite good, losing a bit of blood. I need your help on this." she spoke, floating over.

Mika needed to be dragged from her sister by Charlotte, all while growling like a wild animal. She was forced to just watch as the Nurse and the Doctor tinkered her sister back to health.

~Timeskip brought to you by ‚Hell she is strong... that's pretty hot'~
3rd PoV

Luna jolted slightly and clamped her hand around something as she let her eyes flutter open.