25.

New towers rose up in ONEIRIC. 

In the room of the gems,Yuri,Chaewon and Eunbi brought the water, air,Soul,Earth and fire gems together. 

The ancient queen merged the gems into their original form,the Mother Gem. 

'These gems should never be separated again,so you all must protect them so they can never be stolen by anyone else...' The ancient queen said.

'You can expect that we'll do everything to protect the gems,so that the faults of the past may never happen again...'  Yuri replied.

'Then,let me leave ONEIRIC for a while,so that I wouldn't be tempted by the gems...' Eunbi suddenly said.

'Why so sudden,Eunbi?'  Yuri asked.

'It's my way to protect the gems,because I admit it,until now,I still doesn't fully trust myself...' Eunbi answered.

'Where would you go then?' Yuri asked again.

Eunbi returned to BLOOM*IZ to live there,and to re-establish the fallen kingdom of her father. With the help of her daughter,it became a New BLOOM*IZ,that was benevolent and caring to all IZ*LANDERS.

And like ONEIRIC and BLOOM*IZ, HEART*IZ didn't let itself be outdone in its re-establishment, more so after Yujin was crowned as the new king of his late father's kingdom.

ONEIRIC and HEART*IZ soldiers were arrayed in HEART*IZ,lowering their spears after Prince Yujin had gone past them. 

The HEART*IZ General handed the sword to Eunbi,who performed the accolade on Yujin.

Eunbi then put the sword on its sheath,which was held by Chaewon. 

Yuri took the crown held by Nako and placed it on Yujin's head. 

The HEART*IZ General led the acclamation for the new King of HEART*IZ.

Even though Yujin became king,he was no longer seen to smile again,even though he was with his only child.

It was as if the father and daughter lost some happiness after Minju died. Even though many years had passed,they continued to mourn the loss of their beloved queen.

Minju who was renowned in all IZ*LAND as a hero admired by all,because it was her sacrifice that led to the defeat of the enemies.

A statue of Minju was erected in ONEIRIC,in front of the god's statue,showing her with wings.

(Minju angel? Maybe...)

Even though there were hearts that remained sad,such as Chaewon's,it's courage prevailed,to choose to live,not just for herself,but also for her beloved IZ*LAND.

Chaewon looked at HEART*IZ from ONEIRIC. 

She turned and walked away,but looked at HEART*IZ again before continuing.

Like other IZ*LANDERS who suffer because they can't be with the ones they love,and continue to endure it for the welfare of their beloved IZ*LAND.They are great IZ*LANDERS who place their duties above their happiness.

Yena sneaks into the palace of to look at Yuri. 

He watched her talking to members of the Council,and said it was really painful and hard.

Yuri looked at where is,so he hid. 

When she was no longer looking, he left.

Happiness which they seemed to have accepted that they will not experience anymore. But they still chose to live and to serve IZ*LAND.

So with the cooperation of the Sanggres sisters,and others,,serenity, prosperity and peace seemed to have come at last to the entire world of the IZ*LANDERS.

In ONEIRIC,Yuri,Chaewon,Eunbi and Yujin were shaking the hands of the people.

Peace which they didn't know, would soon be over, because from a distant land in the wilderness of IZ*LAND, uninhabited by any IZ*LANDER, a kingdom was re-established by a goddess, preparing to bring desolation to all IZ*LAND once more.

The goddess magically raised the structures of ONEREELER.

IT FINALLY ENDED...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK UNTIL THE END...

I'M CURRENTLY IN THE WORK FOR THE BOOK 2,SO I DO HOPE YOU ALL LOOK FORWARD TO IT...

ANYWAYS,,,GOODBYE FOR NOW,AND TUNE IN THE BOOK 2...

For a meantime,please support my incoming book 'Inseparable'...

The Book 2 of this will be published once the other book is done...