Prologue

"Tsukki!" called out the shorter boy. Tsukishima could only hum in response and look towards him. M/n had hesitated for a while until the words came out his mouth "I like you Tsukishima"

Tsukishima was first dumbfounded after hearing it but the words out his mouth escaped before the could even realise "No you dont" he said before wearing his headphones and casually walking away. M/n knew that he would be rejected but he didnt wanted to give up just yet.

-

"Tsssuuukiiii" a loud sigh was heard from the blond. "Are you going to give me another chance with you? Ill promise ill treat you well" M/n gave a cheeky smile but it faded as soon as Tsukishima said "how about no" again he walked away. M/n sighed to himself and catched up to him

-

M/n had tugged Tsukishima by the sleeves and said "do you want to go out some time" but this time not with his normal dorky smile but a sad one. "I have other things to care about other than you" M/n before this wasnt really affected by his words but this time he actually felt it. 'He'll come around one day, right?'

-

"Hey...Tsukishima" The blond had felt  slightly shocked after hearing him say his name other than Tsukki. "I know you dont like me but can you at least give me one chance...?" his voice was filled with sorrow and sadness. Inside he felt pity he wanted to comfort him but his mouth didn't corporate "Honestly, i think no one would ever give you a chance regardless of what you do or say doubting your clingy side. Really, why havent you gave up."

-

Today there wasnt even a sound coming from the h/c male. Instead of his cheary face it was a dark and gloomy one. Tsukishima came up to him and said"hey, what wrong" M/n kept a straight face and groaned in annoyances. He walked away faster and left Tsukishima sat there.

-

There wasnt even a sign of M/n. Well Tsukishima hadn't notice him at least because he had tried to avoid him

After school, M/n didnt feel like going home early. Everyone in the class had left. He didnt know what to feel anymore. His self esteem was low, his anxiety rised. He wanted to scream, he wanted to cuss, he wanted to rant but it just didnt came out. he wasnt himself anymore. He placed his head on the desk and cries quietly to himself. He already felt and knew that he didnt had a chance why did he kept on doing it. He regretted every last minute, he wished he never fell for him.

He wish he never met him.

"M-m/n?"

Lol thats all for now im lazy -_-
I was typing in my phone what u expect. Thanks for reading ig.

478 words