Chapter 8

Did i write this whole chapter while listening to every single vocaloid singing Im sorry, Im sorry (gomenne gomenne)  while trying not to cough my lungs out bc i study japanese? Hell yes. 

{_}

"What..? Can you say that again?"

Tsukishima had now just realized on what he had said "you heard absolutely nothing". M/n didn't really hear clearly on what he had said but all he heard was the word glad "right, right."

The doctor came not long after and had asked M/n a few questions before she told the h/c male to leave. M/n had got home felling relieved that his friend was doing fine. Gotta break it to ya, even though Tsukishima had treated M/n in the worst way possible, M/n still saw him as a friend. Of course, before this he didn't but after seeing him calm back at the hospital. He couldn't help himself. He doesn't want to get hurt anymore, therefore, He refuses to catch anymore feelings for him and will only see him as a friend.

The next morning, he still woke up a little later than he had planned. He got off of bed and eventually did his daily routines. Normally he would've slept in since today was a Sunday but he figured he should visit Tsukishima anytime soon.

He got dressed and checked his phone which he was surprised to see about 3 miss calls from Tsukishima 'could it be? important ' he panicked a bit.

M/n : "Tsukki, you alright? Sorry I didn't get to answer. I was still asleep at the time."

Tsukishima : "its already 11. What did you mean still sleeping"

M/n : "Hey, its not my problem that I was so worried about you yesterday. You should be grateful"

Tsukishima : "Yeah, yeah whatever. Are you coming over to visit me. If you are you please get me some...."

M/n : "some.....?"

Tsukishima : "strawberry..shortcake..."

M/n : "oh- well uhm sure. You could've just said so. Not like I'm gonna make fun of it"

Tsukishima : "right...see you"

M/n : "see you then"

He huffed as he got on his feet and went to the nearest bakery. "They said the cakes here were pretty tasty, I suppose it would work.." he spoke to himself then later ordering a strawberry shortcake that Tsukishima had asked for. He then sprinted of to the hospital because he wanted to save up some extra money. Besides, he hasn't had exercise in a while.

After stopping halfway and eventually walking to the hospital, he finally made it and the cake was still fine after all that running. He got into the hospital, talked to the receptionist and went straight to Tsukishima's door. He knocked with a reply of a familiar voice saying "come in"

He opened the door that revealed Tsukishima looking at M/n. The blond had somehow seemed excited to see the other male, which to M/n's surprise. "Got your cake. Have you ate your meds yet?" Tsukishima nodded. The h/c placed the cake on the table beside Tsukishima's bed which the blond tried to reach the plastic fork but M/n had held on to it first "I don't think so."

Tsukishima looked at M/n with confusion before realizing what he was going to do "Open up" the fork that was now with a bit of cake was in front of Tsukishima's mouth. He was flushed and hesitated for a while before M/ns hand reached down at Tsukishima's chin allowing his mouth to open and instantly feeing him the bit of cake. "wasn't that bad, was it?" M/n said in a teasing voice.

(A/N : M/n really just went from confessing bottom to the ultimate top- wtf happened to me in the pass time- I'm sorry if you don't like top reader but this is how I write now)

M/n noticed how red was Tsukishima's face, he chuckled to himself as he continued to enjoy himself, doing more teasing actions to Tsukishima. He was never really seen him like this. Same goes for Tsukishima, he has never seen M/n in this figure before. He actually kind of likes it.

A few minuets time after they had finished, M/n got slightly bored. "Don't you ever get bored just sitting at room doing nothing?" Tsukishima just shrugged. M/n then later reached out for his mp3 and played a random playlist. He took a wired earbud and placed one at Tsukishima's ear "I didn't say I wanted to listen to your bad taste of music"

"Alright you don't have to listen" M/n reached out to get the earbud but Tsukishima moved away "No, its mine now" M/n just hummed "Alright" The both of you listened to the playlist that you had picked that was until your favorite song came up. Who wouldn't vibe at least when their listening to their song am I right? So of course you did. "This your favorite?" Tsukishima asked. "Yeah.." the blond scoffed "Total bad taste"

"As if you got standards like your height, sadly you don't. so shut up"

"At least I got height"

"shh, this is the best part. I'm not visiting you again if you don't shut up"

Tsukishima stayed silent In full honesty, he doesn't think that you have bad taste. He actually enjoyed your favorite song. He plans to download it soon when you're away.

Time flew fast today, meeting hours were over and M/n had to leave. Tsukishima enjoys having you around though even himself knows he wont admit it but it feels comforting.

There isn't anything that he would want to spend his last hours with, other than with you.