pack mentality

Song of The Chapter: The Shores -The Sea of Cortez

Third Person POV

"So, you killed her?" Stiles asks Scott as the trio walks into the school.

"I don't know," Scott shrugs. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles admits. "Usually ends a little differently." The brown eyed teenager walking beside him punches him gently on the arm.

"You're disgusting," she can't help but laugh.

"What? You can't tell me you don't have dreams like that," Stiles nudges her side playfully in response as they continue to walk down the hallways.

"I don't talk about them."

"Just did," Stiles wins the argument. Eden sticks her tongue out at the boy with the buzzcut.

"A, I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again," Scott shuddered.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here--" Stiles was cut off by Scott.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not!" Even Stiles couldn't believe his own lie. "...Yeah, that's totally it." He scoffs at Scott's silence. "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

"Yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott thought aloud.

"You mean Derek?" Eden asks. Stiles slapped him up the back of the head. Both of them highly concerned that Scott may go to learn from a killer. "Dude, he killed his sister."

"And you're forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real." Scott sighed, unable to grasp any of the current situation.

"How real?" Eden squinted her eyes.

"Like it actually happened," Scott said truthfully. Their eyes burst out of their heads when they walked through another set of doors outside, only to see a bloodied up and destroyed bus.

"I think it did." Stiles said, stunned.

"Let's go back inside." Eden turned around, pushing the two boys back through the doors. They all started to walk quickly back in the other direction to find Allison.

"She's probably fine," Stiles tried to reassure the panicking werewolf.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."