second chance at first line

Song of The Chapter: Cobrastyle - Teddybears

Third Person POV

Scott leaned his back against the lockers in the locker room. His brain was trying its best to process what had just happened.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked staring at his dazed friend.

"Yeah."

"Is she giving you a second chance, or...?" He trails off, confused as to why Scott was acting the way he was.

"Yeah."

"Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?" Stiles cheered excitedly.

"No."

"No...?"

"Remember... the hunters? The ones I told you and Eden about. Yeah, her dad is one of them." Scott doesn't take his eyes of the wall ahead of him. His voice almost unbelievable. 

"Her dad--?" Stiles couldn't believe what he was hearing. He so had to tell Eden about this.

"--shot me--" Scott nods as he speaks.

"Allison's father--?"

"--with a crossbow."

"Allison's father?" Stiles was flabbergasted. He kept repeating the same thing.

"Yes! Her father!" Scott shouted, clearly frustrated with Stiles. "Oh, my God--" He started to panic.

"No, Scott. Snap back!" Stiles fears that Scott will wolf out on the lacrosse team. "You okay? Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?"

"No... N-no, I don't think so..." Scott thought about it. He didn't think he had been identified from what he could tell.

"Does she know about him?" Stiles questioned about Allison.

"Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man--" Scott's voice was raised an octave. He was absolutely terrified.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay?" Stiles tried his best to comfort the scared wolf boy. "Here, Scott. Take this." He threw a lacrosse stick at Scott. "Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?"

"Lacrosse." Scott nodded, leaning off the locker and  heading out to the field.

"Here we go!" Stiles cheered, turning around quickly and tripping over his own feet.

-

Eden's POV

"What's up?" I asked the boy with a buzzcut on my computer screen.

"I have so much to tell you," he said quickly. "Jackson has a separated shoulder, Scott tried to kill me today and some dude showed up in the back of mine and Scott's video call."