"Yo stop calling me that shit." He growled while fully looking at me.

"Is that not your name?" I said with sass, "Now why you lying? I know you came in me I can see it dummy."

"It be hardddd sometimes baby, I'm sorry." He replied as I smacked my lips and went back in my bathroom.

I was serious when I said I want to wait on a baby.

"We gone go back to condoms if you keep playing with me." I said as I heard him mumble something but I chose to ignore it.

Anyways.

My birthday is in 2 days and Pop planned something for just us but hasn't given me any hints about it.

I'm still doing something with my girls and everybody though just when we get back, whenever that is.

We leave in some hours and I'm really excited.

Ever since I got my job I really haven't taken many off days so this was my first real break.

I got done cleaning myself up before throwing my robe on and going back in the room.

"Can you at least tell me what I need to pack?" I said while crawling in the bed and laying on his chest.

He shook his head while still on his phone, "No baby you don't need anything anyways I got everything covered, why can't you just leave it at a surprise?" he said while laughing some.

I groaned before sitting up and staring at him.

He went shopping for me?

This should be interesting.

I don't think we're going anywhere far considering Diamond can have Bralyn any day now.

Her due date is now December 23rd but she's been complaining about cramps for a week now but the doctor said it's just Braxton Hicks contractions.

"Put some clothes on though I got people coming here to get you ready." He said while sitting up and giving me a peck on the lips before getting out of the bad.

"Who you got coming to my house?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled, "Chill, you know I wouldn't have just anybody in here baby I'm just trying to make this birthday special. I missed the last one cause we weren't talking and you made my birthday amazing. Let me just take care of you."

I smiled some as I got out of the bed, "Okay Poppa, are they coming now?"

"They should be here in like 5 minutes." he said as he put his sweatpants on.

I got up and started walking my closet before I felt a sting on my ass making me rub it and turn around.

He blew me a kiss before smirking, "What they be saying? That thang thanging baby I couldn't help it." he said making me laugh.

I mean I was getting thick.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We were on Pop's jet in the air and I really had no idea where we were going but we've been flying for what seemed like forever now and I just got up from a nap.

I was sleeping with my head on my fist and feet in his lap because Pop had a makeup artist and hairstylist come to my house and get me all cute.

I hate sleeping cute it's so hard.

He even got my nail tech to come and do my nails and feet.

Surprisingly he didn't choose blonde, he chose a 26 inch jet black wig and I just got it in a middle part.