'Make sure the soldiers are continously training,because there's still danger...' Yuri said.

'I'll make sure they wouldn't be lax,Your Majesty...' Hyewon replied.

'Wait...Do you know where Yena might go?' Yuri asked.

Yena was sleeping in a forest somewhere.

Yuri touched his face. 

Yena wakes up and sees Yuri,who promptly teleports away. 

'It was just a dream...Even though I had gone away,you're still in my mind...' Yena mumbled.

Yuri secretly continued to watch him.

Meanwhile,Nako,Hitomi and Jiheon appeared in ONEIRIC. 

Jiheon kept his hands on the shoulders of the princesses longer than she should,so they elbowed her stomach. 

'I wonder what the goddess is planning,to be a threat to IZ*LAND..' Hitomi said.

'Please speak no more about it,Your Highnesses,because it still frightens me...' Jiheon told them.

'Someone is coming who's more frightening than the goddess...' Nako said.

'Who is it?' Hitomi asked.

'It's your mother...'

Nako and Hitomi hid behind Jiheon. 

'You hardheaded princesses,it's a good thing you return here in ONEIRIC alive...' Eunbi said.

Nako apologized.

'Minju? You failed to bring her back?' Yujin asked.

'I'm sorry,dad...But she told me and Hitomi to train,because of a looming threat...'

'It came from my sister now...so you two should devote your time to training instead of other things.From then on,I would be guiding you two alongside Yujin and Yuri,so that I can teach you what I knew...' Eunbi told the princesses.

And from that night,and also because of the looming threat,the elder leaders devoted their attention to the two princesses,but because of her mother's death,something had changed in Nako.

Yujin trained Hitomi,while Eunbi trained Nako,in the use of the sword.  

Yujin had already beaten Hitomi,but Nako continued her combat with Eunbi. 

'What's this,Nako? I'm not satisfied with you moves,and it would make you easier to kill...' Eunbi said,not satisfied at her niece's moves.

'We should change partners,Eunbi...I will be the one to train her now...' Yujin said.

Eunbi left the hall. 

'Prepare now,Nako...' Yujin said,but the latter didn't do it...

'Nako...'

'I'm sorry,dad...I can no longer believes that swordmanship is the only way for us to defend IZ*LAND.' Nako said.

'But,our powers is still limited,Nako...so,we can only rely on swords for now...' Hitomi said.

'But there's still other ways of battling without using a sword,Hitomi...I don't want to use a sword anymore,because my mom had been slain because of it...I want to study other ways of fighting...' Nako replied.

'And what is that?' Yujin asked.

Meanwhile,Chaewon trains in using her voice to pulverize a rock. 

Adamus was watching her.

'Your voice is still as powerful as ever,Your Highness...' Adamus said.

'I wanted to hone this power even more,Adamus,so that I could forget the thoughts which could depress me...' Chaewon replied.

'Thoughts? What are those thoughts,Your Highness?' Adamus asked.

'Just let me keep it for myself right now,Adamus...' Chaewon answered.

Nako arrives and asked to join her aunt. 

"Aunt,can you teach me? Especially when it's something I inherited it from you."

Chaewon and Nako pulverized rocks with their voices. 

Chaewon was impressed by her niece.

From that day,Nako honed her natural ability,with the help of one of the powerful Sang'gres. Concurrent with the training of the princesses to make themselves as skilled as the Sanggres, changes were happening to ONEIRIC.

ONEIRIC is rising again from its fall,and from the wounds inflicted by the wars.ONEIRIC can now be considered the most powerful kingdom,as it holds the five gems from which all the conflicts began.

ENDING IT HERE,,,THE CONTINUATION FROM THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED...

Anyways,please support my other book,'Inseparable'...

Then,look forward to the next chapter....