𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓

knock knock!

you groaned and pulled the weight blanket off of you. you head to the door and opened it, revealing lev with a very worried look on your face.

"oh no! your face is all red!" he let himself in and closed the door. you should go lay down, i'll prepare you a wet towel! oh, and i brought some meatbuns!" he referred to the bag he was holding.

"ngh..." you flopped face flat on your back. lav placed the plastic bag of meat bund on the coffee table and zoomed around the house to look for a towel. "wow...f/n place looks so cool..."

he found a small hand towel and drenched it in water. he folded it in half and went to you who seemed dead.

"come on, lay down on your back." he started acting like your mother. he helped you flip over so you were laying on your back and covered you with the weight blanket.

lastly, he gently placed the towel on your forehead. "you don't have to do this, you know..." you coughed.

"i know, but i wanted to!" he smiled and reached over for two meat buns. "here you go!" he hands you one but your hands were too lazy to do the grabbing. lev could tell otherwise.

"want me to feed you?" you didn't say anything but you were too lazy to feed yourself anyways. "say ahh!" he held the meat bun towards your mouth as he takes a big bite of his.

you weakly opened your mouth and took a bite for yourself. "you're like a baby." he cooed at you, already having fun with this.

"whatever...loser." you muttered and you ate another bite. the meat buns were really delicious. you don't rven remember the last time you've had a mean bun.

you eventually finished all of the meat buns and now you were watching a movie with lev. he was sitting on the couch right beside your feet.

although you had the weight blanket over you, you were still cold. especially your arms and feet. you tried figeting your body around a bit until lev noticed.

"what happened? are you cold bb?"

"i told you not to call me that, stupid..." your teeth chattered from the coldness. "i know what you need to fix your shivering! cuddles!" he stands up and raises his arms up.

"no, i'm sick...i-" he didn't care whatsoever. he laid down and squeezed himself beside you, now resting his arms on both sides of your torso and laid his head on your chest.

your body scrunched up and froze. this is what happens when you're touch deprived. your nerves got sensitive from his touch.

"see? it's working." he chuckled and nuzzled closer. you gasped, your flustered face turning red. "you're so heavy..." you grunted.

"blame that on the weight blanket." he said. gradually, you got used to his touch. you got comfortable and you were less cold.

you yawned and felt tired again. your eyelids dropped and you find yourself drifting to sleep.