𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

saturday - 13:44

you put on the usual, just a (f/c)* hoodie and black leggings. you grabbed your tote bag and out your phone wallet, and keys in your bag. you've already bought a ticket last night so you didn't have to worry about that anymore.

(f/c) = favorite color

"can't believe i'm doing this..." you muttered under your breath and wore your bag over your shoulder. then, you left your apartment.

14:55

there you stood in front of the gymnasium, noticing other people walk in before you. you felt your phone vibrate in uour bag and you pulled it out.

it was from haiba.

russianboy666: hey are you here yet?? the game starts in five minutes 😁

you:
i'm here right in the front. i'm about to go in

you put your phone back in your bag and walked in the gymnasium along with everyone else.

you first noticed how most of the bleachers were occupied. you looked for a spot and sat down. you were sitting in the second highest bleachers.

you saw the two teams on each side of the court warming up a bit. and that's when you saw kuroo...and haiba.

they all look so tall from where you were standing. even lev looked much taller than kuroo.

haiba was doing stretches while looked around the bleachers for you. then, the whistle blew and the game began.

"haiba-san!" the setter with the #5 jersey sets the ball to the tall wing spiker. out of most of the balls he missed, he swung his arm back and spiked the ball right to the floor on the other side of the neck.

everyone started cheering and the referee extended his arm to nekoma high's side.

"you go, lev!" his team mates cheered and congratulated haiba. he smiled at all of them and his eyes suddenly landed on you.

he stared at you for a few seconds and his smile grew wider. he waved at you with his arm uo in the air. soon, all of his team mates were looking at your direction.

everyone around you began whispering about you. you didn't like the attention and you put your hood on, bowing your head down.

it was the end of the game and nekoma high was able to beat aoba johsai. everyone began to leave the gymnasium while all of thd volleyball players were congratulating each other and drinking water.

you on the other hand, fell asleep. on the bleachers. "hey, what happened to y/n? is she dead?" kuroo smirked mischievously, eyeing at haiba.

everyone looked at you and blinked a few times. "whoa, she's cute! lev, you invited her?!" yamamoto's jaw dropped to the ground.

"well actually kuroo invited her! i can't believed she actually came..." he let out fake tears.

"is she like...your girlfriend or something?" kenma said out of nowhere. "nah, she's just a friend i managed to meet online. she's really nice!"

"yeah right." kuroo mumbled. "well, should we wake the girl up?" yaku suggested. "yeah, we should! i'll go wake her up!" haiba said in confidence.

everyone and aoba johsai left and the whole nekoma high's volleyball team went to you to wake you up.

"whoa, she looks a bit too exhausted. don't you think?" kuroo said. "yeah..she said that she hasn't been sleeping much." he frowned in worry and plopped in the bleachers beside you.

"f/nnnnnnnnn." he extended the 'n' while poking you. it took you a while until you woke up.

"h-huh?" you slowly sat up straight and yawned. but you stopped in the middle of your yawn once you saw the whole volleyball team right there, including haiba widely smiling right at you.

"oh. is the game over already?" you said awkwardly. "yay, you're awake!" he hugged you tightly. "yeah..i am. now let go of me russian boy."

"i told you to call me lev. but okay." he frowned and let go of you. "you look so much better than in the video call." he sqealed like a girl and stood up.

you ignored his compliment and stand up as well. "i should leave now. i was only here to watch you guys play and i already have. so..." you took you leave but lev stopped you.

"noooo! don't go!" you stopped and turned to them. "let's go somewhere together! like...a cafe!" he suggested to you.

"oh my- fine." you groaned. the volleyball players went down the stairs on the side and you all left the gymnasium.

"you're such a liar, lev. she's rude, and it's hot." yamamoto told lev, smirking at you who was walking from behind.

"stop being such a simp, yamamoto." lev rolled his eyes. yet, he still couldn't believe that you'd actually come to one of his games. he finds you as one of those type of people who'd lie like that. but not this time.