𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈

friday - 11:42

"okay, everyone. get ready for the test!" the teacher announced, already passing out the tests to everyone.

"hey f/n, you alright? you seem worn out." ushijima asked.

(a/n: let's pretend that ushijima is in his first year.)

you may have lied to kuroo about knowing ushijima. he was your only friend. you liked him because he understood you more than the others. but, you haven't lied about never going to a volleyball game.

"i'm fine..." you obviously weren't. you only had thirty minutes of sleep because you were studying all night.

you noticed the test set in front of you and you sat up from your seat. you picked up your pencil to start your test.

after school - 15:15

"ushijima, have you ever heard of nekoma high?" you asked him. "i've head about it one time." he finished packing up and you both left the classroom.

"it's because there's this guy name kuroo and he wanted me to come to their volleyball game tomorrow. then i said yes and i honestly don't really feel like going." you sighed, pressing against the dark bags under your eyes with the tips of your fingers.

"why didn't you say no then?" he asked. "he threatened me that he'd kidnap me when i'm at school. they already know which school i go to..."

your lip quivered and bowed your head down. "you can always 'not' go." he suggested. "yeah, but they can still kidnap me. maybe even monday they'd take me."

"how about you come with me?" you wondered. "sorry, but i have extra practice with the team. you're gonna have to go by yourself."

"..fine.." you sighed in defeat.

13:25

russianboy666:
I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO WATCH US PLAYYY :DDDDDDD

I'VE PRACTICED SO MUCH SO I CAN SHOW OFF TO YOU 😙😙😙

you:
yeah yeah, whatever.

russianboy666:
that means we get to mean each other in person too...:0

isn't that crazy?????!!!!!!??!

you:
yeah ig

y'all are just lucky that i'm going

what a great captain you have, threatening me that he'll kidnap me 😒

anyways i'm gonna go take a nap now😗✌️

russianboy666:
be sure tell me if you see me in your dreams 🥰

read 15:34