𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄

wednesday - 10:23

"so what was up with you and nekoma high's volleyball captain?" ushujima asked as he walked beside you down the hall.

"it's..." you remembered about that 'investigation' group chat. "don't worry about it.

you were finally back at school after being absent for two days straight. you felt much better. your cramps were also less painful.

"did you three have any sexual intercourse?"

"WHAT? what makes you think that?!!!" you jumped and exclaimed.

"not sure. usually when a girl is with a boy alone, they'd probably do it. but if it's two...then there's 100 percent chance it will occur."

"well- for your information, we didn't have sex. i'm still in high school, i'd rather do it after in married." you crossed your arms and turned your head away.

"...if you say so." ushijima shrugged.

18:55

russianboy666:
hey

hey

heyyyyyy!!!!!!! 👁👅👁

you:
omg what

i'm doing my homework rn

russianboy666:
i know but lookkkk

russianboy666:i know but lookkkk

you:
i-

wtf is that

why are you sending this to me?

russianboy666:
it's a bunny girl costume, duh 😌

you:
that costume looks so familiar..

isn't that from an anime?

russianboy666:
huh? i think idk

i just looked up 'cute costumes to give to your female friend' and that popped up

and i wanna ship this to you :D

i need to know your size tho idk what it is

you:
you do know that i won't be wearing that shit, right?

i don't wear that type of stuff

russianboy666:
PLEASSEEEEEE F/NNNNNN

:C

you:
you say 'please' a lot istg-

russianboy666:
fine, this is the last time i'll be saying please if you tell me your size ☹️😭

you:
UGHHHHH

fine

my size is (your size)

russianboy666:
andddd purchase!

my mommy let me use her credit card so...😗✌️

she said i can buy one more thing for ten moolas

i'll buy figurines so i complete my collection :D

btw it should arrive at your door tomorrow

my mommy has amazon prime 🤪

read 19:05

thursday - 17:21

"what the fuck is this..." you looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing yourself wearing the bunny girl costume lev bought for you that arrived just recently.

you didn't like it. you've never really showed so much skin before.

"lemme see! lemme see!" lev said through the video call. "oh my god, stop righing me." you adjusted the outfit and picked up from phone off your bed.

you flipped your camera and showed yourself to him through the mirror. "wow, you look so cuteeeeee!" lev squealed.

"since when did this look cute. this is disgusting. i'm gonna change."

"no! don't! keep it on, that was expensive you know." he furrowed his eyebrows. "you look like a cute bunny now!"

"a what now?" your brain refreshed. did he really call you cute just now?

"yeah!" after that was said, a female voice was heard from the background. "lev, baby! dinner is ready!"

that must be his mom. "coming mommy!" he yelled so she could hear him. "i've got to go, talk to you later!"

call ended.

it took you a minute for everything to come back to you.

'you look like a cute bunny now!'

cute...

he called you cute. you looked at yourself in the mirror just to see your face all red. you gasped and held onto your face.

are you...blushing?!