Some nasty old fun

Chapter 7

When something exciting happens there's a high around you, and it shifts your perspective on certain things. That's what happened with me, I was angry at this man for getting married to another woman and he turned around and bought me a car. My parents were not as excited about this as I was, noooo they didn't hide their disappointment. Their daughter dating a married man was just not accepted, my friends were mad excited but they felt like it was a bribe because I was hurt about the wedding. Mixed reviews really but I was just happy mna and that's all that mattered at the end of the day.

Khathu returned mid March, and I was really disappointed by that. I went to fetch him at the airport and the first thing he did was kiss me.
"I missed you!"
He kissed me again then grabbed my butt. After that he gave me the longest hug. I felt the same, I haven't seen him for 3 months. I haven't had sex for 3 months, all I did was self pleasure and take nudes for him. We had phone sex but that was occasionally.
Me" My place or yours?"
Khathu" Yours, I want to see it"
He was so happy to see the car and I told him how much I was enjoying it. We stopped at Lemon Tree to fetch our food then went home.
" Babe"
I said in a low voice, he look at me then smiled. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.
" Should I take off this dress or just take off my panties"
He didn't expect that, because he was visibly shocked. That's the thing with us, I am sexually liberated and I don't mind doing erotic things for him. He was uncomfortable with handcuffs at first but got him in the groove of that, he used to be bothered by me having sex toys until I put on a show for him. If there's one thing about me, is that I love sex and I am amazing at it. I am sure I am his best experience no doubt.
Khathu" Fuck! I am in love with you"
He scooped me into his arms and sat ne on top of his manhood. We kissed, he lifted my ass cheeks while I unbuckled his belt. He took off his pants then boxers.
"Condom?"
I asked
Khathu" No"
I kissed him
Me" Baby, I'm ovulating"
He stick his tongue in my mouth, the kiss was sloppy and wet! I loved every minute of it.
Khathu" That's the whole point"
He slammed into me and a soft moan escaped my mouth.
" Fuck!"
"Harder please"
To think I once couldn't handle the pain that came with his length and now I take it like a big girl.
Khathu" Look at me"
He was fucking me senseless and staring at him made me fall in love way harder than I thought was possible. I didn't think I could fall anymore, we both ended up on the floor, after our session he picked me up and took me to bed.
" Where are your fresh towels?"
He asked and I pointed at the bathroom. He was still naked, he sat at the edge of the bed before giving me the towel, I got up and walked to him then got on my knees.
" Hey, focus"
I said to him and he had a huge grin. I kissed the tip then moving down to the underside with the tip of my tongue. Then move up and down the shaft with a series of light, gentle kisses before licking the rest. As much as I enjoy doing this for Khathu, I have the worst gag reflex but whenever I can't breathe I stop and massage his manhood. Then when I felt comfortable I went in again, I gave him a hand job while licking. When I inserted my finger in his anus, he blew up all over my face.
Khathu" Fuck"
I giggled, he took the towel and clean the cum from my face.
" That was new"
Me" I had time to read up while you were gone"
We kissed
Khathu" Let's pause, come to bed and let's cuddle"
We got in bed and he pulled me close to him, then started playing with my nipples.
Me" How long are you here for?"
Khathu" I am renting out my place, I just wanted to pack my clothes and whatever else is there"
Me" You are moving back home?"
Khathu" Xoli you knew that was always the plan"
" I will stay with you for a month"
Me" I don't think I can do this, seeing you after every three months"
Khathu" Then move to Venda with me"
Me" I don't want to move, I told you this"
Khathu" See? I'm trying to come up with a solution that will benefit everyone"
" I love you, I will marry you. I meant it when I said that"
Me" I am not ready for marriage, I am still starting out. I want to have my own things done before I settle down"
Khathu" You want to be with other men?"
Me" No, I just want to achieve a few things and get my family home fixed. I want to be with you forever but I am not mentally prepared for your family or the backlash"
Khathu" Do you trust me?"
I nodded
" Then trust that I would never let anyone mistreat you. I pursued you, and if anyone has a problem then they have to take it up with me"
I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin our moment but this is the guy who was told to not date Xhosa women. And he thinks our relationship will be simple when his family is involved.
Me" Does she know about me?"
Khathu" She does"
" Come sit on my face, I hate it when you are sad"
Do they had out PHD's for men who have mastered the art of oral sex? Because Khathu deserves one.

I don't know if his goal was to get me pregnant but all we did was have sex. We went out with friends but we would excuse ourselves just to do it in the car, not that I minded because I missed him. The days that we weren't having sex, we were browsing for engagement rings. He fetched me from work which was my favorite thing next to having him cook me supper. We were happy, and I was content with this.
" Let's go out"
I said to him, I missed my friends. As much as I loved being with him.
Khathu" Okay, where are we going?"
Me" White Tiger, Ntlaka and Thandile are there"
Khathu" God! I need to call Bantu, I know you guys. I could never handle you three alone. Where is Siba?"
Me" Her parents are here for the weekend"
"I'll get dressed, you call Bantu"
I just wore jeans and a off the shoulder lace puff sleeved crop top, then decided on a clear gladiator heel. We left and I did my make up in the car.

The whole entire night was fun, it was actually better than what I had initially imagined. I was drunk, we were all drunk but Khathu because he was the designated driver.
" Baby, let's go home"
I said to him.
Khathu" Let me settle the bill then we go"
Ntlaka" No, we paid for everyone already. We invited you guys"
" Can we stop for food?"
Khathu" Yes that's fine, I need to drop off Bantu then I'll uber to you"
" Who is the least drunk?"
Thandile" Ndim"
Khathu" Hahaha If your shoes were not on your hands, I'd believe that"
He gave Ntlaka the keys
" Go straight to steers and I'll find y'all there"
We really went to Steers but the crowd at Finnezz lured us in.
Thandile" Let's get shots and then go"
That's not how it went down, we stayed. I don't know how Khathu figured out siphi. He came to fetch us, then we went to get our food. I was ready to pass out mna. We got in the car and I closed my eyes while they were all chatting.
Ntlaka" Don't hurt her. She is a good person"
Khathu" I have no intention of hurting her. I promise you"
Thandile" She is just scared of everything and the idea of disappointing her parents"
I was listening to them speak about me.
Khathu" Mine are just as disappointed by this relationship. I told her it won't be easy"
Ntlaka" Just don't try and change her to impress your family. She is already failing at those cooking classes"
Khathu" She is taking cooking lessons?"
Thandile" She can't cook period. But she will do it anyway because she figures it's what you'll want in the long run"
Khathu" I want her, and that's all I will always want"

This man!