ACT 4: AWAKEN, THE HOLY SERMON!

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Dark Souls is property of Bandai Namco and Fromsoftware. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies

[3RD PERSON POV]
Location: Beacon Cliffside
Time: To watch scrubs get rekt

Glynda, Ozpin, and Y/N stood at the cliffside, awaiting and "supervising" the students. Admittedly, Ozpin watched the events of the initation with great interest. Glynda was practically the same as her boss. Y/N though...was disappointed. He believed the children were far too...gentle in their Grimm slaying ways. As such, he spared no moment in mocking the students or making his usual snide remarks.

At present, the trio watched the students reluctantly or gratefully pair with each other. Following this, the group of teachers "witnessed" the children battle to and from the forest temple.

One by one, the teams eventually made their ways back to the cliffside. Once the students had been accounted for, the entire parade made their way back towards the school auditorium to announce the newly formed teams.

The newly initiated students stood in the auditorium. As of yet, Headmaster Ozpin had been calling specific names to form the teams. Internally, many students held their breath in anticipation. Whilst Ozpin carried on his team assignments, the soon to be team RWBY and JNPR stole glances at the knight to the side of the white haired "principal". Admittedly, he was rather composed and well mannered. A complete 180 from earlier.

However, Lie Ren noticed the crusader kept stealing glances at his armored wrist. Squinting his eyes, Ren spotted a...watch over the man's chainmail. Ren cocked his head back on confusion. Just why would a knight wear a watch? What purpose did it serve?

The Crusader in question, had no answer for it. He knew it served a purpose to keep track of the time...though with Ozpin's boring lecture, he had lost the memory of why he was trying to note the minutes passing. As strange as it was, he only kept checking his watch since he felt it must have been somewhat important.

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark."

Immediately after announcing the boy's names, their profiles were shown on a overhead screen. During this, the four took their positions for the applauding audience to see them in all their glory.

Ozpin: "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by… Cardin Winchester."

Again, the young men were greeted with more applause. After the leader of CRDL smirked confidently, he stormed his way off the stage. His team began to follow. Yet again, the knight stole a look at his watch. Following this, the crusader zoned out. He thought he had heard team "Jupiter" and team "Groupie" be announced, yet he paid no attention. Every now and then, he would steal more glances at his precious watch...mainly to see how much time had passed...though he still couldn't remember why he was so hung up on time passing. Ozpin always had a tendency to drag these events to an extravagant deal.

Once the crowd settled down somewhat, Ozpin made a comment about "Things are shaping up to be a interesting year". Glynda however, scrunched her nose. She then began sniffing the air, with a hardened stare...as if she smelt something. In fear, Y/N paled...had he blown wind and not realized it? Glynda only further drove his anxiety by scrunching her face in disgust at whatever she was smelling.

Nonsense! It would have shook the earth if I had... He argued internally. However...out of sheer curiosity and also a addiction for fucking his good days over, he too braved himself to sniff. Surprisingly and thankfully...he did not smelt someone's flatulence. However...he too, furrowed his brows. Soon, Ozpin also began sniffing. As did all the students. While the crowd began sniffing the air to find the source, a black with red tipped haired girl spoke up in a squeaky pitched voice.