The Eight deadly sins part 1

[Y/n] POV

<-> is when you and Meliodas talk through your bond.

"Alright here you go, thanks for waiting. Drink up." Meliodas says as I watch him serve some drinks to the customers.

"I'll take these back to the kitchen" I say as I pick up the empty bottles of Ale from a different table.

It's been a few centuries since Kenzie died and it's been pretty hard for me to move on but I try my best to be happy because I know that's what she would want. A lot of things have happened over the years. The most important things are that Meliodas and I have created a group of powerful holy knights called "The eight deadly sins". The group has eight members including me (the second in command, [Y/n] the Wolf sin of chaos.) and Meliodas. (the first in command, Meliodas the dragon sin of wrath.)
For the first couple of years everything was great until we got framed for the death of a holy knight Grand master causing the eight of us to split up and ever since then Meliodas and I have been working at the boar hat.

'I wonder what the other sins are doing' I think to myself.

"I- I saw it!" Someone yells in fear as they opens the door to the tavern. After calming down he sits with a group of men and orders a drink.

"No kidding, I saw it with my own to eyes. I swear by all that's holy it was the wandering rust knight." I heard the guy say as I place down the drinks they ordered. I don't pay much attention to them until they mention the eight deadly sins.

"The eight deadly sins?" Meliodas asked as I kiss him on the cheek and walk past him.

"There wanted posters are hanging everywhere. Like those over there." They pause before continuing. "When was it, ten years ago? Dozens of holy knight's from all across the land butcher so fast they didn't even have time to defend themselves and the eight deadly sins were the ones that were responsible for it. From what I've been told the way the Holy knights' Grand Master was murdered was too gruesome to look at.and it's said their captain, Meliodas along with his wife, [Y/n] are the scariest ones of them all." I smile a little at what he said about Meliodas and I.The guy continues to talk about the sins awhile longer until the tavern door opens, revealing someone in rusty armor.

"The eight deadly sins..." It mumbles as everyone yells and runs out the tavern.

< Wait here >Meliodas says to me through our bond as he jumps over the bar and approaches the knight.

"Now, who are you?" He asked but before he can get an answer the knight falls over revealing a girl with Silver hair and blue eyes. 'Elizabeth.' I think to myself as my eyes widen.

"This kid is one of the eight deadly sins?" Hawk asked. Meliodas and I stay quite and take her up stairs then lay her on the bed.

"It's a girl!"

"Let's make sure."

"Meliodas DON'T even-" I try to say but Meliodas is already check her out.

"That sweet gentle face.. those bucks and curves.. this perfume.. The firm springiness"

"Meliodas!" I yell as I hit him on the back of his head causing the girl- Elizabeth to wake up.