Her death

[Y/n]'s POV
"Meliodas, [Y/n]! I'm going to get some things from the store. I'll be back in a hour or two." Elizabeth says as she puts on her shoes.

"Okay be carful/have a safe trip." Me and Meliodas say simultaneously before looking at each other and begin to laugh.

~Time skip~

It's been a few hours and Elizabeth hasn't returned but me and Meliodas don't worry much about it until we both sense a huge amount of magic power coming from the village and the only thing the two of us could thing was 'Elizabeth'.

"M-Meliodas.. You don't think-" I started but was cut off by Meliodas.

"I- We have to go there. Now!" Meliodas says getting up quickly running out the door.

"Right" I says running behind him.

'If we keep running at this rate we'll make it to the village in 10-15 minutes.' I thought to myself as me and Meliodas continue to run before we were stopped by a...Red demon?

"A r-red demon?" I stutter due to the shock."Meliodas I thought all demons were sealed away... d-dose this mean the seal-"

"No!" Meliodas cut me off. "If the seal was broke there would be a sign.. this demon must have been somewhere else when the others were sealed away. But that doesn't matter we have to kill it and there could be more." Meliodas said but I knew that all he wanted in the moment was to go and be with Elizabeth and I don't blame him cuz I felt the same way.

"Go" I say to him in a serious voice.

"What-"

"I know you want to go find Elizabeth so go find her and make sure she's safe."

"[Y/n].." Meliodas says in a low voice. I just smile at him.

"I'll be fine. Now Go!" I said as I get into fighting position taking out my sword. Meliodas hesitates at first but soon nods his head and begins to run in directions to the Village.

"Now come at me you ugly fuck!" I says as the red demon charges at me.

Meliodas's POV

'I shouldn't have left [Y/n] along to fight with that red demon. I know she can protect herself which is why I'm more worried about Elizabeth but the truth is.. I love-'

"Meli-odas" A voice cuts me off. I look to my right and there I see what I've seen for the last 2,000 years.

"E-Elizabeth." My cracked as I pick up Elizabeth, looking into her once blue eyes that were now her goddess ones.

"I remember everything.. Meliodas. All the times I've been reincarnated and.. about the curse." Elizabeth says in a weak voice as tears begin to fill my eyes.

"W-we need to get you to a doctor before-" I start before she cut me off by shaking her head.

"We both know that it's to late-"

"NO ITS NOT I CAN-"

"Meliodas, please.. just listen to me... I know [Y/n]'s your soulmate and I know.. you love her so please listen to your heart and .. tell her how you feel." Elizabeth says with a small smile on her face.