First Encounter

[Y/n]'s POV

"Well, I think that's everything." I say out loud.

"Are you sure you want to left today. I mean you can always stay the night-" Kenzie said but was cut off.

It's been 2,000 years since Kenzie and I have been together. We ended up buying a small house for the two of us. It has a living room, kitchen and two bedrooms with a bathroom in each room. Everything was great but the two of us had decided to go separate ways but promised to meet up in 500 years and to stay alive until then. I'm leaving today but Kenzie on the other hand is staying till tomorrow morning.

"Aww~ Are you gonna miss me?" I teased.

"B-baka! Just leave already."

"You said it not me." I shrugged before looking Kenzie in the eyes.

"Dont forget the promise we made and you better not break it-"

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm not slow like you so I'll be fine." She said as I glaring at her.

"Ah ha ha I'm just kidding.. Well goodbye [N/n] see ya in 500 years."

"Yeah I'll see you then Kenzie." I said as turn my back to her.

"Oh and one more thing." I say getting Kenzie's attention.

"I would be there to protect you like I always do so... try to find a boyfriend Cuz you really need one you virgin-" I said before I was cut off by Kenzie hitting me on the back of my head with a blush on her face.

"B-baka shut up and leave already you hoe!" She yells.

"Ok ok just remember you asked for it." I said as I begin to walk to the dirt road.

'Well I guess I should go to the nearest town for directions.' I say to myself as I set foot on the road.

○°•Time skip•°○

I've been walking for 3 hours now which means that the next town is 2 hours away.

'It's almost sunset I should look for somewhere to spend the night' I think to myself.

"Hey little girl. Are you lost?"I look behind me to see a guy in his late 20's with dark blue hair and black eyes looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"No I'm not thanks for asking." I answer as I continue to walk.

"Hey its not nice to turn or back on someone who's trying to make conversation with you." He says as he grabs my arm to turn me around.

"Let go."

"Now why would I do that-" he paused.

"When I could do this." He slides his cold hand down my back which sends chills down my spine causing me to close my eyes shut but before it could go lower someone grabs his arm and breaks it.

"She said "let go" didn't she?" I open my eyes only to see the guy that touched me laying on the ground unconscious.

"Are you alright, he didn't hurt you did he?" A voice spoke beside me. I look to my left only to see green eyes looking into my [E/c] ones.