The Eight deadly sins part 2

"Meli, I found foot prints. She's this way." I say to Meliodas who was a few feet away from me with hawk.

"Good job [n/n], hawks go ahead of us and try to caught up to the girl." He says walking towards me.

"Right. See ya." Hawks says leaving me and Meliodas alone.

'I can't believe it. Elizabeth is really here, all over again-'

"Hey." Meliodas says as we stop running. "I know what your thinking and that it's a lot to take in but It'll be different this time."

"You promise?" I ask holding his hand.

"Promise." He says with a small smile before pulling me into a kiss. His hand go to my waste as I wrap my mine around his neck, deepening the kiss that soon turns into a make-out scene.

"YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY!" Meliodas and I quickly pull away and look in the drection we heard hawks yell.

"How about we finish this later tonight?" Meliodas says with a smirk as I stand there a blushing mess.

"R-right." 'Damn my stuttering' I think to myself as Meliodas and I begin to run again.

The two finally catch up to Elizabeth to see her with hawks as he hits the holy knight off the cliff.

"So why are you looking for the Eight deadly sins always?" I ask Elizabeth as we stand near the cliff.

"I want to ask them to help me stop the holy knights."

"Are you serious? Why in the world would you wanna do that?" Hawks asks before saying. "The holy knights are the kings men to protect Liones, real heroes."

"But..What if they were behind the plot to start a war in our country? The other day except for the king himself, the entire royal family was arrested as being held by the holy knight." She answered quietly.

"Does that mean the king really isn't sick and bad?" Hawks asked and Elizabeth shakes her head.

"That's just a cover story the holy knights are using, I don't know what they think they can accomplish by bring the nation to war. Soon there reach will extend all the way out here."

"Wow that's not good"

"Yeah, tuff break huh?"

"Hey." I say hitting Meliodas with my elbow.

"So how does this tie in with the Eight deadly sins again?" Meliodas asks staring at Elizabeth as she stands in front of us.

"If there's even the slightest hope of preventing the holy knights from doing this, I know there the only ones who can." She says finally looking back at us.

"Just checking here, your trying to find those guys even though you know what kind of people they are."

" The eight deadly sins. The most vile order of knights the kingdom ever produced. Made of eight vicious, bloodthirsty criminals. Each one banded with a mark of a beast. Ten years ago, they were suspected of trying to overthrow the kingdom. The knights of the realm launched a full force attack scattering them to the four winds." Elizabeth explained.