uh, this is awkward (part 14)

Start from the beginning

clay:
why didn't you ever tell me then?

michelle:
well i was about too! but i knew it would all work out in the long run.

clay:
are you serious?

michelle:
yeah i am. 
(laughs)
does she make you happy? 

clay:
she makes me super happy, i can't believe i lived so long without her being mine.

michelle:
that's great. did you tell her you loved her?

clay:
i know it seems super fast but, yes i did.

michelle:
well for as long as you liked her, i think it wasn't fast at all. did she say it back?

clay:
well no... but listen, she was mad at me when i said it! 

michelle:
why was she mad at you?

clay:
well george and nick told her that i was seeing another girl because they didn't know we were a thing. it was just a joke, and i thought she would get it. but well, i didn't defend myself and she believed them. it was just a misunderstanding.

michelle:
sweetie, i think you deserved for her to get mat at you. but now it seems like you guys are fine. which is really all that matters. i think she will come around, i can't tell you when she will say it, but i can say that she takes that word very serious. 

clay:
yeah i know. i am just nervous that she will never tell me.

michelle:
she will tell you, don't worry honey.

delilah:
i am back! can we eat the brownies now?

she came skipping downstairs with her jeans on and one my t-shirts. she looks so good when she wears my clothes.

i hope what my mom said was true. i just worry that she won't tell me anytime soon, or anytime ever.

delilah's pov

i came downstairs and notice clay and michelle sitting on the couch talking. i should probably make my presence known in case they are talking about something i shouldn't hear.

delilah:
i am back! can we eat the brownies now?

clay:
uhm, yes please!

michelle:
i will go and grab drista's shirt that she left here, i will be right back.

she heads down the hall to find the guest bedroom where drista was staying that night.

clay:
well that was awkward.

delilah:
yeah it was, but i wouldn't trade dancing with you for anything.

clay:
(laughs, kisses my forehead)
you ready to dig in to these brownies?

delilah:
is that even a question?

me and clay did into the tray of brownies. we each have eaten two slices when michelle comes back out of the guest room.

delilah:
michelle, these are super good! like seriously, they rock.

michelle:
maybe one day i can teach you how to make them?

delilah:
i would love that! i need to know how to make these!

clay:
having both of my favorite women being able to make these? poggers.

michelle:
what does "poggers" mean?

delilah:
it is just something weird your son says, don't listen to him.
(laughs)

michelle:
i can believe that! okay kiddos, i am going to head out. have fun!

delilah:
bye michelle! thank you for stopping by!

clay:
bye mom! love you!

she walks out the door and clay follows behind her, locking the door. uh oh.

delilah:
clay, what are you doing?

clay:
come here baby, i missed holding you.

he grabs me and hucks me over his shoulder.

delilah:
clay! let me down!

i manage to get free of his grip and i start running from him.

clay:
lilah! get back here! i am going to get you!

i turn the corner and run around his dining table. i stand on one side and he stands on the other. i try to go one way and he follows me the same way. i try to go the other way but he follows my movement. 

i finally try to run around the table but his long arms grab me and pick me up. he sets me down on the couch and gets on top of me. our faces our inches away, i just want to kiss him. he goes into kiss me.

RING RING

it is my phone, i pick it up and look at it.

it is zach, what the hell?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1150