drelilah (part 5)

delilah

i walked to the bathroom and i was so shaky i could not really walk. i think that clay noticed that. i walked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door and then stripped. i started the shower and got in it, of course waiting for it warm up. i scrubbed and scrubbed but it still felt like he was on me, no matter what i did. i finished washing myself, but i just stood in their and started crying. i could not shake the feeling of him all over me, just feeling me. i wanted him off, i sank down to my knees, just letting the water rinse me. 

i got out after about 20 minutes so clay didn't think something else happened. i wrapped myself in a towel and put my hair in an updo in a towel, i opened the door and walked to my room. i changed into shorts and a shirt, i did not even think about how cold i was, i was not really thinking at all. 

i walked out to the living room and there was clay, he was on his phone. he looked perfect, like always. i know that i should probably not be thinking like this, but i was to run up to him and kiss him right now. he looks up and see me, i smile at him. 

clay:
how are you doing?
i was starting to get a little worried. 
(he laughs) 

delilah:
yeah, i think i am fine. 
you are staying over right?

clay:
yes of course! you wanted me to, so i will.

delilah:
thank you, that means a lot.
do you want to watch a movie?

clay:
alright, let's do it.
i ordered some chick-fil-a, i know it is your favorite.
it should be here any minute. 

delilah:
wait, really?
you are amazing! thank you. 
(looks at him and smiles)

clay:
you have a beautiful smile.

delilah:
thank you clay. 

clay

she looked at her hands and shied away. i used my hand to pick up her face and make her look at me, i want to kiss her, so bad. we were looking into each others eyes, she came closer to me. we were inches away, i am just going to lean in, see what she does. 

!ding dong!

of course, the chick-fil-a guy is here. i walked over to the door and it was the food. i paid him and grabbed the food. of course he had to ruin the moment. 

clay:
what movie should we watch?

delilah:
do you want to watch like a dog movie?
we should watch a dog's purpose!

clay:
ok! let's watch that. 

we started watching a dog's purpose, lilah always loved dogs, she has always wanted one. i looked over and i noticed she looked so cold, she was shivering i could tell.

clay:
do you want my sweatshirt? you seem cold.

delilah:
are you sure?