yep it is the day (part 8)

authors note: hello my lovely people! this chapter had smut in it, but i have taken it out because i do not like it one bit. i am sorry for people who had read it, hehe. i feel uncomfortable now. please just pretend that they "did it" thank you!

ok thank you! back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

clay:
lilah? what the hell, are you okay?

i try to not make eye contact with him, while i sniffle and wipe my tears my away. i realize when i wipe my eyes i use my hoodie sleeves, but i am still wearing clay's hoodie. it makes me feel secure. i hope he won't ask for it back.

clay:
lilah, answer me. are you okay?

delilah:
yeah i am fine, it doesn't matter. do you want to come in?

clay:
yeah.
(walks in)
it doesn't seem like nothing.

delilah:
do you want to sit on the couch?

clay:
yeah, uh let's go sit down.

he grabs my hand and take me to the couch where we both sit down, i make sure to sit father away from him than i usually would if we were perfectly fine.

clay:
ok lilah what the hell is going on? you are never like this.

delilah:
it is nothing, clay! now what do you want to talk about?

clay:
woah woah, hey
(grabs hand)
calm down okay?

delilah:
you do not get to tell me to calm down!

clay:
wait is going on? i don't understand.

delilah:
i am not enough for you am i? i have never been enough for anyone.

clay:
lilah what? where is this coming from?

delilah:
you said you wanted to talk, i figured you wanted to break things off.

clay:
what!? no that is not what i meant!  i wanted to talk with you because we need to figure out how to sneak around!

delilah:
wait so you still like me?

clay:
(holds my face in between his hands)
lilah, i have liked you for so long. and i am not stopping now.

delilah:
that is amazing, phew!
(holds his hand on my face)

clay:
(pushes me down so i am laying on my back)
just so you know, you are way more thank enough for me.

delilah:
i am sorry for thinking that. i should not have doubted you.

clay:
you're okay, i should have worded it better. you were probably so worried. i am so sorry.

delilah:
please don't be sorry.

i kiss him and it feels like we haven't kissed in forever. i am on my back and he kissing me with so much force i feel like i am being sucked into the couch.

we flip over so i am on top of him and his hands are on my waist. i run my fingers through his hair and i open my mouth for his tongue to interlock with mine, and it does.

his hands are so big on my waste, i am like a midget compared to him. i am 5'4 and he is 6'3, so i can just imagine how big his dic-

clay:
do you want to go to your room?

delilah:
ye-yeah.

clay picks me up and carries me upstairs while i have my legs wrapped around his waist for support. we are still kissing so passionately and i don't ever want it to stop.

once we make it to my room he lays me down on my bed and starts to kiss my neck. i know he is just making sure to leave bruises for tomorrow.

he starts to move down to my stomach and takes off my sweatshirt...or his sweatshirt. he runs his fingers on my stomach, it gives me butterflies everywhere he touches.

he starts to kiss my stomach and now i am just in my green lace bra and my black skirt. 

i have never been touched like this, it feels, really good.

~~~~~~~~

we both finish and just lay there. both out of breath and both swept of energy. i can't wait for the next time.

we fall asleep right there on my bed after we just did... you know. he was my first. i cherish this moment, it is super special to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
word count:  686 words