this is so sad gamers 😔💔

I am listening to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Over The Horizon. It is a truly mesmerizing song. It reminds me of when the world wasn't a worst place. Back then when every was going well. I remember using a samsung bacj then, the low battery sound effect, the girl games I had, the cooking games I played, and even when I played there for ever. I can't find the tablet anymore, which hurts. I remember using it in the best days ever. Everything I did there is now gone, missing... But it will always remain on my heart, and memories too, which is not entirely gone. I remember when my mom brought it because she thought I deserved it. The tablet, I used for months, or years even. Samsung Galaxies changed my life, forever. I remember that one ringtone it played, Over the Horizon. When I heard it, my ears were blessed. I remember when my parents and I went to Walmart, and my brother and I were playing with the toys. We almost got kicked out for making alot of noise. When I nearly almost got lost, when I went into the toy section *alone* to see the toy and machines and games they had on stock at Walmart, the time I almost literally would never believe happened. I'm blessed that nothing bad happened on the way there. I'm glad I never got lost. Over the Horizon is a great song. It will always remind us of the good and bad times, so let's all hear it together, at once. This mesmerizing and beautiful tune brought by Samsung, it will change you. I remember when life was good, but 2020 came. It was full of despair and sadness, anything you can imagine happening, like a movie, except it's real, which makes it worst. The pandemic came. But listen, reader, we are in this together. we are strong! We will make it. I promise. I heard this song once, and my ears are blessed with that guitar melody. When I used to play on the "addictive cool device" (my mom called it like that), it felt normal playing around it, it felt, necessary and routinely. Awesome. Something you won't miss out. When I played youtube (when it wasn't toxic back then), when I watched unboxing videos, food videos and everything else. Who knew a galaxy tablet could change someone, or something? And a ringtone with awesome riff guitars and how it fills you with joy? Who said that it would be beautiful? And nostalgic? So try hearing Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Over the Horizon now, a beautiful melody and tune that will touch your heart by every piece. Something you need to hear. Something that will remind you of anything you achieved, failed, and did in life (which are the main things that made YOU! AS A UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN GENERAL!). I rememeber when I was a child (STILL AM-) going to school, in kindergarten, met my friends, met more friends, and made more along the way of social media, thanks to technology. Nowadays, I couldn't imagine living without any of you gals, pals and guys.