Hold On- IT'S ON THE NEWS?

Deku P. O. V.

So the day went on as usual, without any villain attacks or anything, which is a surprise.

Plopping myself onto the couch which sat comfortably in the middle of the quite spacious and homey lounge, I sighed and closed my eyes gently.

Everything was as it was supposed to be. Kacchan was yelling, Iida was trying to discipline him, Denki had brought out the popcorn and Todoroki was re-thinking his life choices.

A normal day, am I right?

Side note to your, readers: we kidnapped I MEAN-UMM-never mind just read on- author-chan because she was feeling down and Shinso who is apparently her comfort character is trying to calm her down. So currently the Fourth Wall will have to live using Sero's flax tape. 

I suddenly heard Momo say "Hey, why don't we all just, umm, watch the news for a while?"

Yes, Momo. You are dealing with a bunch of children with trauma and thrown together. The first thing you want to do is watch a movie? Sure.

Somehow though, after a few pots banging, just....a couple of minor injuries and shouting matches, we had class 1A sitting/standing/crouching/laying on the couch/floor/air.

Air being uraraka-kun.

Suddenly being aware of the slight nudging that had accelerated into shoving, I snapped out of my gaze and hurriedly shuffled over to the left.

Turns out that Denki was trying to get a space next to me. Please. I had the couch armrest sticking into my side, and now Denki is trying to shove himself next to me?

I noticed Todoroki-kun staring at me, and to be quite honest it was very unnerving.

Instead of staring back, I got comfortable onto the couch and waited for Iida to turn on the news.

Finally turning it on, the blaring sound of the television practically burst my eardrums. 

Sitting perfectly still for my ears to adjust to the sound of the T.V, I just stared at the screen instead.

Appearing into sight, a woman stood by the side of the T.V with a bright red beanie on standing on the street that was opposite UA. 

She stated speaking "There has been some reported animalistic behaviours spreading through Japan. People have been found with bite marks on their neck and left bleeding out in dark alleyways. We urge all not necessary travel to be limited and avoid people who act strange. The infected has been reported to have vampire-like behaviour, such as the urge to drink blood and feeling incredible sleepy during the day. Having energy outbursts at night or in the evening is also a cause for concern. Please be aware of people around you and for yourself. If you catch anyone near you who displays this type of behaviour then please immediately report it to authorities. Thank you, and have a nice day."

Tuning out from the rest of the stuff they were saying, my mind was racing from the news I had received.

Oh shit. 

Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit. 

This is bad. Very bad. 

If people find out about this then I'm dead. Very dead. How do I hide this, I do not know, but this will cause a very big problem for me if I don't properly not show it.

Jeez that last part was confusing.

Sorry if that confused you everybody.

Moving on...

I had to make sure that UA didn't realise they were harbouring a vampire or that will not end well with me.

Now we're going in circles, aren't we?

Well long story short, I seriously didn't want to be turned in to the authorities.

Heck I could even get executed if they wanted it to happen.

The question is how will I deal with the blood-thirst now, as I can feel it rising by the second...

~626 words~

(A/N Ayyy, we got through this chapter! Special thanks to @DemonGod1233 for that dm of kindness, I won't forget about you! Not much to say in this author note, but quick heads up: my other book is on the go and if practically nearly by your front door! -hey that rhymes--- anyway, have a nice day/night everyone!)