All For One? More Like None For Ya'll

(a/n: I love this⬆️⬆️⬆️)

Izuku P. O. V.

Great.

The class is now under attack.

Just like any other day am I right kids?

Oops...

Dad epically whipped out his scarf and started erasing quirks while thirteen covered us all.

Two villains were being wrapped up with the scarf, then dragged with their faces down along the floor while another is getting thrown into the air like a rag doll (yeet).

While that was all happening, I noticed that Iida had ran to get the other pro heroes.

The grape suddenly began crying about how he didn't want to die, so I slapped him upside the head.

Turning back to the fight, I realised that a weird bird thing was going after my dad.....-wait WHAT??

I winced as dad was thrown away and sighed in relief as he landed with an angry dad™ look on his face.

The nomu started charging at dad again, but I noticed a weak spot on the nomus head-right in the centre of that disgustingly slimy brain.

I couldn't leave my dad to die like that, so I leaped onto action.

Activating one-for-all: Full Cowl 50%, I mentally prepared myself for those bones to say bye-bye.

Slamming my fist down into the nomus brain, it exploded into a million slimy pieces. (just pretend that can happen, I wrote this at 3am and my brain is not functioning properly)

Dad and the rest of the villains started at me in shock.

"That's cheating! Your just a wannabe hero, not even a main character!" screamed a guy with faded blue hair and red eyes, "That Nomu was invincible, it was meant to defeat All might!"

Another guy sighs as if this happened everyday and called for the mist-guy to get them out of there.

When they finally went away, Dad rushed to me and was literally fucking LECTURING me about how I shouldn't have saved him, and was all like "YoU cOuLd HaVe GoTtEn InJuReD"

I interuppted him and just said:

"All-For-One? More Like None-For-Ya'll! "

(a/N holy shit this was bad, sooo cringe-)