Hiding The Blood Thirst-Action

Deku P. O. V.

Haaaaaaa, tonight's the night.

For me to sneak out to the hospital :D.

This is going to end so well for me, I just know it.

Please note the sarcasm.

~time skip~

So, now all that the day is finally over, I have to do the impossible. And that makes me sound like a mission impossible person---

(Author-chan is going to be angryyyy~)

Oops...

Walking off to my form room, I pulled on warm clothes and everything. I also noticed that I had added strength and speed. 

Please don't take that out of context. 

That's bad. 

Gently opening the window, and being careful to not make a single noise, I slid out the window and landed softly onto the pavement outside.

Brushing myself off, I blended into the dark and treaded carefully down the street.

(Let's just say that the hospital is fairly far away, and it takes like 1 hour for a normal person to walk there, 45 minutes for a vampire to walk there and 30 minutes for a vampire to run there)

The hospital was deathly quiet, and not a single person was in sight. Good.

The automatic door slid open quietly, and I creeped to the main lobby.

Now let's see...

.

.

.

.

Blood is on the top floor?

Shit.

This hospital has like 10 floors. How convenient. 

Why does the author have to do this to me...

(Author-chan: it's for the plot, Mister Broccoli-boy.)

Of course it is.

Practically sprinting upstairs, I searched around for the blood packets.

Going to the very end of the corridor first, I quickly skimmed for the blood box. 

Seeing the sign for blood, I sighed a quick breath of relief and rushed in.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT- THAT'S A LOTTA BLOOD.

Grabbing the nearest sachets quickly, I stuffed them carefully into my pockets.

So far so good am I right?

Right?

Come on readers, reply.

OKKKKK I'LL STOP-

~another time skip, and author telling off our favourite green head later...~

Author can be scary when she wants to be...

Finally reaching U.A., I checked the time on my phone and my eyes widened.

It was time for school to start.

FUCK I'M LATE AGAIN----------

I knew author wasn't going to give me an easy time...

Shit I gotta stop.

Finally reaching the Doors of Death, (reference, can you identify it?), also know as the 1-A door, I slowly trudged in while suddenly finding the dust on the floor so incredibly interesting.

Has that one dust ball always looked so lumpy?

Heh, apparently (I spent like 5 minutes on spelling that, until I finally remembered how to turn on autocorrect) not.

The class was silent.

"Midoriya, where the fUCK WHERE YOU-"

~456 words~

(A/N: Milly? Updating? Has the world ended?

Nah.

Not much to say, sorry for the....very very delayed updates. I'm trying my best, it's just I can't force my body to be tying with my arms up-.

Anyway, enough about me, how are you guys since I last saw you? Did you drink water? Eaten something?

As the author who is always worried about my readers, if you're reading this at 2 in the morning, first of all, GET SOME SLEEP, second, why are you reading this fanfic so early -_- there are many better fanfics you could read. And you're here.

But, it is appreciated thanks :)

Stay safe, peeps, and see you.....I don't know-)