Bloody-red Eyes

(Author note: I am aliveee ~ik, shocker~ and this may be longer than the rest of the chapters.)

Izuku P. O. V.

Black

Darkness

Numb

Tired

Confused

They were words that could describe me right now.

But the strangest thing was when I woke up on the floor with a Shoto Todoroki beside me.

Looking completely shocked.

As if my life could get any weirder.

Scratch that. It could.

I felt surprisingly full ever since the time I went unconscious in my bedroom.

Which led to the question.................the heck did I eat to make myself that full? (bitch you ate Todoroki and you liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I slowly started to pick up Todoroki-kun up bridal style (I swear if I get a single lenny face-) and gently place him on his own bed.

HEISSOCUTEANDPEACEFULWAITWHATAMITHINKINGBUTITISTRUETHOUGHWAITINEEDTOSTOPRAMBLINGOHWAITHEISGETTINGUPRUNNN

I hurriedly ran out and sat down in my own room.

Todoroki P. O. V.

I woke up slowly and sat up. Groggily (IS THAT EVEN A WORD) I looked around and wondered how I got here.

Last time I checked, he wasn't able to lift me up.

"hey readers why is Midoriya-kun able to pick me up?" I asked, crumbling down the Fourth Wall like it was nothing.

"TODOROKI, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BREAKING THE FORTH WALL?!??" Author-chan screamed.

"Not too....?" I said.

"EXACTLY" Author-chan yelled. She then proceeds to get duct and flex tape. "MOVE IN, MY YEETZIES" she yells.

I watched in wonder as tens of billions of you beautiful readers start to pour in and fix the Wall using the duct tape that Author-chan prepared. The flex tape then flew up and covered the Wall, and slowly it disappeared.

"Next time....................don't break it.............." she hissed while holding up her keyboard to show the delete key.

I gulped, knowing of the havoc that single key could create.

"O-o-o-k..." I muttered.

She then curtly nodded, and then disappeared into the wall.

I got up slowly and stretched. I had this prickly feeling in my heart of thinking of being carried by Midoriya. I don't know what it is. Bit I think I like it... God, what was Izuk- I MEANT MIDORYIA-doing to me?