Chapter 6

Mason's POV

"OMG OMG OMG WAKE UP TAYLOR!!!! IT'S TRAINING DAY~!" I screamed in Taylor's ear.

"DON'T MAKE ME DEAF ON THE FIRST DAY, PABO!!!" She jumped out of her bed, ready to hit me.

"GUYS GET READY QUICK!! WE NEED TO GO TO S.M TOO YOU KNOW!!" We heard Kai yell from the kitchen.

And so we brushed our teeth, brushed our hair, and changed our clothes all under 15 minutes.

We ran to the kitchen for breakfast, I ate Nutella because no matter where I am, I'm still obsessed with it, and Taylor ate a donut because why not?

Next, we got into 2 vans, seven people in each.

~At S.M~

Taylor's POV

"You guys do know we can go to the training room by ourselves, right?" I ask Exo as we walk through the halls.

"S.M is a big place, you might get lost," Chanyeol asks as if we're still little kids.

"Well, I don't want everyone at training to know that we are exo's little sisters," Mason tells them.

"Why not?" Sehun asks.

"Because everyone is going to get on our business and it'll be so annoying, oh yeah, and we'll walk back to the dorms by ourselves." I reply.

"Fine, just keep going forward then take a left, the first door you see is the vocals training room, good luck, now let's get going guys," Kris said and Exo left while we still walked.

"Oh gosh I'm nervous," Mason looks at me.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, oh and, are you going to be quiet like you were at school?" I ask Mason.

She is always quiet if you didn't know, she is only loud with the people she is close to or when she's out in public, when she's never going to see the strangers again.

So pretty much, she is just quiet at school.

She says that one day, she will be her true self all the time, but I don't believe her.

"I don't know... I want to change my image from 'shy, quiet girl' to 'loud, fun girl'

*insert sarcasm here*

but it's the first day, how can I NOT be shy?!"

"How about you talk to me the way you always do, loud, then when people hear you from another conversation or something, they might realize you're not quiet."

"I'll try.."

"Wait, I never asked you, why weren't you shy and quiet with Mark and Jeno?"

"I think I was all pumped for the audition, I forgot about my other self,"

"Well then, GET PUMPED FOR THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING!! If you get all excited, maybe you will get loud,"

"Your right... I'M LOUD NOW!!! Oh wait, just making sure, you like Mark, right?"

"Well, it's not really a crush, it's just that I prefer him,"

"Ok, that's good.." Mason said in relief.

"Wait...YOU LIKE JENO DON'T YOU!!" "N-NO!! I just.... Prefer him like you prefer Mark..." She said while rubbing her right forearm with her left hand and looking away.

"OOOO, MASON'S GOT CRUSH~"

It's pretty rare for her to get a crush on a REAL and around the same age guy.