Chapter 9

A/N so In case you didn't read the parts I edited, Hyunju is now named Herin and Miyung is now Hina only because they are real S.M rookies and I can imagine them better for the story. Also, Jay is now Tony Testa because he's an actual dance teacher at S.M. Oh yeah, AND thank you SOOO much for the 1k reads!! Now let us begin!

Mason's POV

"SINCE WHEN WAS HERIN A DANCING PRODIGY?!" I yell but not so loud for the whole class to hear.

"Well you're screwed," Taylor said with a monotone voice.

"Thank you, best friend," I say while making a really unamused face.

"Anytime."

While ignoring Taylor, I walk up to the front facing Herin, who just came back after running after Hina, also the only girl in the room with an atmosphere saying 'I'm going to kick your ass'

Oh yay just what I needed

I stood there like an idiot while Tony played the music.

The music was kinda similar to Masta Wu - Come here.

Which was a good thing considering I pretty much freestyle to that song everyday, so I decided to start first.

I wild up the crowd by doing a 360 backflip (that Tao Oppa taught me when I first met him.)

When I did the flip, everyone was like OHHHHHHH just like in the video "Syke that's the wrong numba!"

Man, I laugh every time I watch it.

But NOWS not the time, I need to focus.

Get your head in the game!

Great, now I'm thinking about Highschool Musical.

CURSE MY EASILY DISTRACTED BRAIN!!

But anyways, after the flip, I started dancing with the beat and made myself try to be intimidating.

Yeah, because I'm SO scary. (Insert sarcasm here)

Then, Herin danced.

And just when I thought I had a chance

THIS GIRL HAS TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME!!

First, Jeno

NOW A DANCING REPUTATION!!

Sure, I was taken by surprise but I didn't give up. While she was dancing, I danced too with extra effort.

But even with my most effort, I looked like an amateur compared to her.

Maybe I should've became a rapper like Chanyeol.

Well, no turning back now sadly.

Then the music stopped.

Unfortunately, I knew the outcome.

I guess it's better than being surprised by my loss though.

Tony walked in between us and held both of our wrists to raise the winners hand.

"And the winner is.... HERIN!!" Tony raised Herin's arm and let go of mine.

DANG IT I WAS KINDA HOPING FOR ONE OF THOSE DISNEY MOVIE MIRACLES!!

I should be grateful though, I wasn't as embarrassing as Hina, running off like that.

I then walk to the side toward Taylor, putting my head down in shame.

"Mason, cheer up, look on the bright side!"

"What bright side? There is NOTHING bright about losing to the girl you hate the most, while other people were watching! WHATS WORSE IS THAT I DIDN'T GET BOBA TEA!"

"No I mean me, at least I won and I'm going to get boba tea!" She smiled, "dude I'm joking, What I really mean is, Tony said this happens EVERY month, meaning one day you'll face her again, and when that happens, you'll beat her!"

"That's literally the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"Alright! Everyone who won, come up to me and tell me the flavor boba tea you want, and I'll give it to you guys tomorrow!"

Taylor looked at me for an 'okay' to go and I nodded.

While waiting for her, I sat on the floor with my back resting on the wall.

I wonder if I'll ever recover from this tragic event

I thought to myself like this was the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

HA! I've been through worse, like getting rejected by Devin, the guy I thought maybe, actually liked me back. Guys are so overrated. SCREW THEM!!

While in my train of thoughts, I didn't realize someone was trying to talk to me.

"Hey Suji, are you okay? hello?"

"GAH-! Oh Jeno, sorry I was just thinking about how much I hate bo- I m-mean losing!" I try to fix what I was about to say.

Oh gosh, I'm back to liking boys again

"Yeah, no one likes losing, but I just wanted to tell you even though you lost, you were really good, like you can beat everyone in this room, including Herin, it just wasn't you're day considering it was your first, I just got lucky I won."

OH MY GOD HE'S SO ANGELIC

"Thank you, that really made me feel better, and I don't know if you saw on the mirror walls, but you didn't win because of luck, you're talented," I look up and smile at him.

"Thanks, but here, you should get up, one thing about losing is that you can't show that it brought you down," he reached his hand down for me and I held it while getting up.

"Wow, wise words for a teenager," I joke with him.

While I was still holding his hand, familiar figures came in the room ,and I knew I had some explaining to do.

The K-Pop Life (Jeno and Mark sm rookies fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara