Chapter 2

Mason's POV

I pack my luggage, squealing with delight about going to Korea.

"Mason, are you done packing?" My mom asks while waiting outside of my door.

"Yeah," I replied while picking up my carry-on.

"By the way, you do know that if you become a k-pop star, you're going to become girly and do girly dance moves, right?" Mom asks yet another question.

"Not necessarily, I'm going to dance a boy song for my audition so they might acknowledge my tomboy...ness?"

"Okay, whatever you think," she takes my bags and goes to go put it in the trunk of our car so we can go to the airport.

While she was doing that, I took my iPhone out of its charger and put my headphones on, playing the song I'm going to dance to.

It's a huge risk because it's not a song from S.M Entertainment, but if I dance to a song, it's going to be this.

I hummed to the notes, and I danced with only my hands while in the car, going to pick up Taylor from her house.

Taylor's POV

I finally finished packing my things while I sing soulfully to the song I'm going to do for the audition.

While singing, I heard a honk and ran straight out the door with my luggage.

"BYE MOM!! I'LL MISS YOU FROM KOREA!" I yell to her and quickly put my things in the back of Mason's car.

I then jump into the backseat with Mason while her mom was in the front.

During the drive, we both were just focused on our song, listening to every beat there was from our headphones.

After that 30 minute drive, we finally made it to the airport. "BYE MOM, WE'RE OFF TO BECOME K-POP STARS!" Mason yelled to her mom.

We got our bags and passports and sprinted towards the aisle for our flight.

We were clumsy, knocking down all those ropes dividing the lines ,but luckily no workers were looking.

Finally, we showed our tickets then our passports and dropped off our luggage.

We hopped on the plane, not even bothering watching the movies and just listening to the same song, over and over again.

Fortunately, there were outlets there so we could charge our iPhones.

Mason's POV

After all the hours of having one song on repeat, we finally made it to Korea.

We got our stuff and went outside to see Lee Soo Man, CEO of S.M. and two other cute boys with him.

"Lee Soo Man, you came to pick us up?" I asked confused.

"Yes, are you two Park Suji and Wu Hyojin?" He addressed us by our real, Korean names.

"Uhh yeah, and who are those two boys?" Taylor nudged towards the guys next to Mr. Soo Man.

"Oh these are other people auditioning for S.M, Mark and Jeno"

"Annyeong ('hi' in Korean)" they both said in sync.

Taylor and I immediately looked at each other thinking the same thing 'I call dibs on one of them'.

After introducing everyone, we got into a limo, driving towards S.M.

We signed in for the audition and got into a conversation with Jeno and Mark after Mr. Soo Man left to go to the auditioning room to watch other people's audition.