Chapter 7

Mason's POV

We went through our boring academics classes after singing.

We had Jeno and Mark for everyone of the classes which was amazing.

However, Herin and Hina were there too.

Oh whatever, I'm just going to try to ignore them for the rest of my life.

Thats best for my mental health at least.

Anyways, after the academic classes, it was lunch time.

Taylor and I figured Exo was busy with a photoshoot or something, so we decided not to go to see them.

We walked through the doors to go outside only to see D.O and Chen waiting for us at the benches.

"Hey, sorry we're not Kris and Chanyeol but we will take you out to lunch," Chen said and D.O smiled at us.

"You do realize we're not disappointed right? Actually I'm really happy it's you guys," Taylor said

"Yeah same, but I'm just curious why aren't the other Exo members here?" I ask them

"Oh we are learning a new song to sing and we got ahead of everyone else so we were able to go to lunch with you guys," D.O replied.

"Yeah, but anyways, where do you want to eat?" Chen asked

"Not anywhere where we have to cook the food because it'll take too long, how about we go eat fried chicken?" Taylor suggest and we all agree.

When we got there we sat in a booth.

Taylor and I on one side and Chen and D.O on the other.

We quickly ordered because we were starving and just talked about random stuff like how our first day of training was going.

Then, after 5 minutes, our food came.

We were all happy until two specific people came and ruined Taylor and I's moods.

guess who?

Who else could it be?

its was obviously Herin and Hina.

and not only that guess who they were with?

WHO ELSE

IT WAS JENO AND MARK

why does those..those..don't cuss Mason, only use it when you need too.

which is right now

those female dogs

there, loop holes, I love them

anywaysss

The four people noticed us and the guys waved.

However, the girls quickly distracted them and took Jeno and Mark to the other side of the fast food restaurant and sat there.

Jeno's POV

Once I saw Suji and Hyojin, I instantly regret going to lunch with Herin and Hina.

I shouldn't have put my jealously of Suji going to lunch with D.O and Chen.

Seeing Suji and Hyojin leave with my two close hyungs right before Mark and I asked them made me feel angry yet sad.

Then, when Herin and Hina asked us, I said yes to forget about Suji.

It didnt work

Not that I'm mad at Suji, just ever since I met her at the audition, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

It seemed the same for Mark when he met Hyojin.

Literally all he talked about was her when we hanged out.

But anyways, while we were sitting at the booths, Mark and I kept glancing towards Suji and Hyojin.

Herin and Hina didn't seem to notice since they were just talking about themselves, though.

They're really self-centered

If they're going to be in a group when they debut, I'm going to feel bad for the group members.

Taylor's POV

When the other rookies came, I ignore them and talk with the others.

Although, I did take a glance to them from time to time and every time I kept getting into eye contact with Mark.

Then, my reaction to that would be looking away.

After about an hour of sitting down and having a conversation, it was time to go back to S.M.

When we got there, Mason and I said our goodbyes to D.O and Chen and went to our next class, piano lessons.

There wasn't as much people obviously and it felt more like a private lesson.

which I liked

It wasn't really interesting, we just learned a random piece that sounded nice and thats just about it.

Our next class was going to be more amusing.

Well for Mason at least considering it was dance.

We walked in the room with mirrors on walls and there was a LOT of people.

Even people that were probably just about to debut.

and of course Jeno and Mark

"Say Taylor, did we get the advanced class for dance?"

"I think, I mean look at these people, they all look so professional."

"wait if this is advanced, when did you show the CEO ur dance skills?"

"Oh when I left my luggage at Mr. Soo Man's limo after the audition, he asked me to do a dance for him so it could be easier to choose if I make the audition."

"Oh I see."

"Hold up, you made advanced singing, how did you sing for him?"

"I think Chanyeol showed him a video of me singing before we came to Korea or something."

"Ahh-"

Then suddenly a guy in his mid 20s came in.

"Hey everyone, to those people who are new, I am your dance teacher, Tony Testa."

"Hey Tony," everyone said in sync.

"Alright, so today I have an interesting plan that I do once a month..

a dance battle,"

"YES!" "FINALLY!" "I'M READY!" everyone started cheering.

'oh god I was not prepared for this,' I thought but obviously Mason was.

She had a huge smile on, looking directly at the teacher to concentrate when he says who's going against who.

Mason's POV

"Alright, let's begin, you know the rules, if you win your dance battle you get Boba Tea that I pay for," Tony clapped his hands together.

One by one, people were battling together and every one of them looked so cool.

The room started having more of a hip-hop vibe.

"Okay, next is a new sm rookie, Wu Hyojin and she will be going against Hina."

"oh...my...god, WHY?!" Taylor said.

"I didn't even know she was here," I say confused, "but you better still beat her."

"Thats my plan," Taylor smirked and walked up next to Tony when Hina was already there.

A/N: SOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I really have no other excuse besides getting distracted while typing this chapter and having no inspiration :3