"Jeon, that's five years ago. My feelings for you are gone," muttering the lie through my teeth, I bit my lower lip a little when he chuckled close to my ears.

"Liar, I got your letters," he whispered, and I shuddered, affected by the act.

"What letters?" I asked, needing to know what he meant.

I never sent him any letter.

"Your diary slash confession letters about your feelings for me in high school," he explained a little lengthier, making my frown went deeper.

I knew what letters he was talking about, but I never send it to him.

I would never.

And there'd be no way Namjoon would send the letters to him.

He didn't even know where Jungkook lived, let alone where he studied.

"What?" I muttered, forehead filled with frowns as I gave my focus to the gorgeous man.

He's gorgeous, I couldn't deny that.

"You know Wonwoo hyung, right?" he mentioned the name of my classmates throughout the degree years, and I nodded.

"Yes, how do you know Wonwoo?" wondering how he knew the guy with such pretty smile like Wonwoo.

Is he friends with that guy?

"He's my close cousin. He found those letters and gave it to me," Jungkook was full on smirking now as he saw how the blood drained from my face.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

I never knew Wonwoo would know that I wrote and disposed the letters in university.

I'm doomed.

Jungkook smiled wider when my reaction probably gave it away, as everything unraveled itself in my head.

"Yeah, I know it all," he answered without me asking.

"What's the first letter you get?" I managed to mumble out in between all the mental breakdown happening in my head, and his answer made me want to bury myself six feet underground instantly.

"The one that mentioned you're going to the first class of your first semester in degree with your scary lecturer,"

"That was years ago! That means he found out since the starting or our degree years?" I exclaimed, horror filling my voice but was drowned by the loud music around us, so no one really cared.

"It's not intentional. His friend found the letter and started asking their group if they knew anyone named Jeon Jungkook - since you wrote my name on the envelope - and he just sent me a photo of the letter saying 'hey, you got a love letter'" he happily told how he managed to get the first letter, and I remembered what I wrote in that.

'Hope you see it never.'

Damn, I shouldn't even write that last part.

I regret writing his name, but it's too late to do anything. Many years had passed, and Jungkook got the letters already.

All of them.

"How do you know it's for you?" just wanting some clarification at what made the boy so confident that the letter was his, I facepalmed myself internally as he replied.

"I could recognize your handwriting from miles away, Jimin," he whispered, and I felt like crying in embarrassment right now.

He knew everything.

Damn it.

"How come you didn't tell me about it?" turning to the boy, he pulled me onto his lap to straddle him and I didn't even have the will to refuse, and only fell weak under the man's lead.

"And make you stop writing those letters altogether? Where's the fun in that, Jimin? Plus, you blocked me through all media, baby" he pulled me close until our lips were almost touching, and I breathed heavy when his hands roaming around my thighs.

It's no use in hiding anymore.

Like I said, he knew very well about my feelings from the letters.

For goodness sake, my last letter was just last week, during our convocation.

And Wonwoo must've sent the letter to Jungkook as well.

"If you don't want it, push me away Jimin" Jungkook took my chin and aligned our lips together as he stared at my lips hungrily, and I wasn't going to care anymore.

I'm starving from this one sided love.

I want to eat his lips to my heart content.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I threw myself onto the boy and clashed our lips together, not caring whether the people around us realized of what's going on or not.

What matters is us.

What matters is me.

I want Jungkook.

And I'm not going to hold back anymore.