Once I've quickly looped the hair tie around the tufts of his hair, I quickly pull back and subtly grab the blanket from the sofa, making a show that it's really cold and draping it around my pyjama clad body. I'm wearing a baggy friends t-shirt and black sweats - very cosy for this cold, winter night.

"You never answered my question," I say, clearing my throat. "Don't tell me you're actually a Riverdale guy?"

He shakes his head, snorting. "No, I'm more of a prison break, breaking bad sort of guy," he quirks an eyebrow at me, pausing to gaze at my face. "But you know what my favourite show is?"

"What?"

"Friends." He glances at my t-shirt and smiles.

"I love friends too, it's my comfort show."

"Mine too."

"You know what," I add, wiggling my eyebrows. "Crash landing on you will be on your favourite show's list by the time we finish watching it tonight."

"But I don't know anything that'a happened in the past episodes."

I wave my hand dismissively, opening the little tub of face mask and picking up a face mask applicator brush. "I'll tell you whilst I'm doing this."

Signalling him to move forward, he shuffles right until he is sitting directly in front of me, he shuts his eyes closed as I get up on my knees, one hand clutched to the side of his face and the other using the brush to gently apply the face mask onto his skin.

His skin is warm under my touch and up this close, I get to see the light sprinkles freckles dotted across the bridge of his nose and across his cheeks. I also get a great whiff of his scent and God damn does he smell freaking amazing. I literally don't think I've met a person who smells this good. His scent is one that is of slight cologne, some sort of soap and the only way I can truly describe it is crisp.

My eyes dance across his sharp features as I apply the mask and my heart flutters at the sight. God is he beautiful.

He has a cut just above his eyebrow from the fight earlier on today and one on his cheek. His bottom lip is slightly swollen still, making it the ever more plump and my gaze lingers on his mouth for quite a while. My thumb brushes his bottom lip absentmindedly and Lucas takes in a sharp intake of breath as I do so.

I quickly retract my hand.

He clears his throat. "So tell me what happens in the other episodes then."

"Right." I begin telling him in great detail the play by play of each episode of crash landing that I had watched so far, Lucas listening intently as I finish layering on the mask onto his skin.

"That actually sounds quite interesting," he replies, opening his eyes and blinking a few times to adjust to the light once I've finished applying the mask.

I pop the lid back on the pot and sit back on my bottom.

"Yeah it is," I sigh wistfully. "It's so romantic, they're literally soulmates."

"Soulmates?" He repeats, cocking his head to the side. "Do you believe in that type of thing?"

I pause for a second, tapping my finger on my chin in thought. "Yeah," I say with a nod of my head in the end. "I do, I think there is someone out there written for everyone." I tighten my ponytail before stretching my legs out in front of me and leaning with my back against the couch. "How about you?"