"sure, we'll give some feedback," changbin and jisung agreed with chan.

the three nodded, hurrying to prepare to dance. hyunjin turned on the music and the three got into formation.

the music started playing and the trio identified the song almost immediately. it was one of their softer songs, for you.

jisung, as well as chan, changbin, and the flock of students outside the music room, watched the three dance in awe. the way they moved seemed as light as a feather, and it was extremely clean and smooth. they even added some texture, and their presence was really no joke.

by the time the song had ended, jisung's jaw dropped and he clapped loudly, admiring their talent.

"what do you think?" minho asked, smiling at jisung.

"it was amazing!" jisung squealed and the aussie and raven-haired boy had to agree. their performance was spectacular. "great! we're performing it since exam season is approaching and the graduating batch may need a motivation boost!" felix spoke cheerfully while minho and hyunjin nodded.

jisung sighed. "uhm, j-j.one couldve done better at rapping and singing though. listening to his voice made me cringe," he had goosebumps from listening to his own voice, but of course he couldn't reveal that it was his own voice.

what jisung forgot was that the specific music room they were in wasn't soundproof. if someone were to play music in there, anyone from outside could hear it. if someone were to sing or rap or play an instrument in there, anyone could hear it. and most importantly, if someone were to speak in there, no matter how soft, anyone could hear it.

"it's good sungie, trust me," minho gave him a warm, reassuring smile.

felix ran up to jisung and sat down next to him, engulfing him in a tight hug. "then we'll finish up here, wanna grab lunch together?" he suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

they all stood up, dusting off their clothes as they did so. hyunjin turned the lights off and they opened the door to exit the room.

"han jisung."

jisung looked up, shocked and confused as to why his name was being called.

"y-yeah?" he stuttered, nervous. minho placed his hands on the younger's shoulders to offer some sort of reassurance, but it didn't really help this time.

the group of students laughed amongst themselves, pointing at jisung and making a fool of him. turning back to face the poor boy, they smirked. "you're honestly hilarious, y'know that?"

the brunette was puzzled. "huh?" he asked unconsciously, forgetting about the nervousness he was feeling that soon surged through his body again.

"have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror?" one of them started. "you're ugly, you don't even do well at sports, academics, or music, you're barely even talented," they laughed amongst themselves.

on the other hand, jisung couldn't bring his head up. he believed that what they had said was true, and them bringing him down just felt like a confirmation to jisung.

"and yet, you think it's okay to always be so judgmental. i don't care how close you, changbinnie, and channie oppa are, but seeing you talk shit about them to tease them isn't funny to us, especially not when you're worth literally nothing compared to the both of them. you're nothing, han jisung. get that into your head and at least try to use your brain next time you dare to open your mouth and speak that way? you have one for a reason. ( i kinda cringed writing the word 'oppa' JSJSJ >__< )

you think people like changbinnie and channie who have the best reputations here, and felix who's the cutest little sunshine, actually want to be friends with you? no, they probably just pity you you dumbass fuck.