(5) MET THOSE EYES

So, now I only have my dad.

My only relative,my only friend, the only person who cares about me is him.

A week after my mom passed away, we moved to Toronto where the future college of mine is situated.

" You are the only reason I'm still living. Otherwise I have gone with mom." Everytime my dad remembers mom, he keeps telling this. I hug him in return.

Today's Wednesday. It's my First day of my college. I'm aiming to be a Geometer. So it's my main subject. Apart from that I came here to study further on Topology and Algebra.

My dad came with me as it was the first day. For the first time I felt a relieved. I felt like he's a shelter for me. I looked at him. His face is lit with happiness. I'm so glad that I could make this far.

Daddy, I'm continuing...

First day at college wasn't that bad.According to you,the girl who was next to me was nerdy as me. She seemed to be nice. I had a talk with her. I didn't feel uncomfortable as I thought I would be.

Her name is Katie. Her home was near to my place. So we thought of going home together by bus.

She has arrived a day before, so she have found some places to visit which are new to me.

We visited several facilities. We visited the swimming pool, the gym, the main office, the main Hall, Our staff room, meeting room and of course! the Cafeteria.We also had time to visit the garden. As this is the summer, the garden was full of beautiful flowers. Varieties of Roses, Daisies, Carnations were there. I asked Katie to take a photograph of mine so that I can show it to my dad. I took hers too. We sat under a Willow tree and rested for a while listening to birds' noises.

A gang of guys came. There were about ten. They said something to us. I didn't quite get it but I saw Katie's face turning red with anger. She took my hand. "Let's leave. We shouldn't linger here anymore." She started to leave before I could say a word.

I turned back to find out more about them. I barely saw them.

OMG is it even possible...

I pinched my arm to find out whether I'm dreaming or not.

I wasn't dreaming...

It is real...

My eyes met with a guy...

Can you believe it?

He was The Guy I saw in my dreams...