chapter 6

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

when the waiter started taking their orders she threw daggers to me and her face was caked with make up, in other words she was a slut.

Emillio said" one chicken alfredo please." without even giving the waiter a glance. Louis didn't give the waiter a glance while ordering his meal, we ended up getting chicken alfredo, french fries, fried chicken and lava cake with ice cream for dessert. 

When the food started coming me, Emiliano and Louis started to discuss the plan. Emiliano said" i think this will be a great opportunity for us to find out if you are related with them boss, come on we all can see the resemblance between you and Alessandro both of you have green eyes with brunette hair.

Louis then said"agreed." i look at them like they grew two heads, Emiliano then said"when your mother died the letter said that you have brother." i then remember the letter i found it in my moms drawer and it said to never go near my brothers or father since they are very dangerous. 

"okay, we shall try but if anything goes wrong we better be ready." i replied and they both nod their heads. we started eating and soon i paid the bill and we left. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.