chapter 7

Bold letters are her thoughts

We all got in the car and started blasting mood by Iaan Dior and 24kgoldn. We soon reached the Emiliano's mansion and discussed the plan, After a long time persuading him he finally agreed. We got back in the car and drove back to our mansion to see Alessaandro with members from the italian mafia including the guy that called me slut outside our doors. We got out of the car and welcomed them in. We sat down at my office.

I said "talk." some looked taken back but quickly changed their face to the cold facade they had on earlier. 

Alessandro said " i want you to come back."

I just laughed and replied "you're missing the magic word."

After a few seconds of silence Alessandro said "please come back sorellina, we can get a DNA test done."

The room became silent but the italian mafia members still looked shocked after their leaders words.

I looked at him then finally said "okay but, under a few circumstance."

Alessandro look at me in the eye pleadingly and said "name it"

i replied "i will only be living with you for one year, i can leave any time and we have to stay here your men can use the training areas, food will be provided and living are will also be provided."

Alessandro replied "yes." without any hesitation.

I said "okay the guest rooms are ready. Louis and Maxwell will send you to your rooms." and left the room to my bedroom.

I got in the toilet and started thinking. 

is this really a good idea, 

what will happen if i get attached with them,

 what if they end up leaving me,

this has to the the worst idea,

should i cancel it,

we should start an alliance with them,

the small german gang has been rumored that they are going to steal my shipments i should deal with it right away.

I got out of the bathroom and went to sleep since the sun was already starting to rise.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

It was seven so i got out of bed and got ready for the day, i went to the kitchen and saw all of my biologicals awake and having breakfast.

I took a seat beside Luca since he seems to be the youngest. After, i took a seat all of them greeted me except Romeo he just glared at me. I glared at him and flashed him a psychotic smile when the rest weren't looking.

Romeo looked shocked at the smile and continued glaring. I chuckled getting all of the attention.

I take 2 pieces of pancakes, bacon and eggs. I took a bite of it and let out a moan.

"is it good ? I cooked it" Enzo asked.

"this is probably the best breakfast i have had, it tastes like heaven ." i replied.

I wasn't joking when i said it tastes like heaven, it was perfect. 

Enzo let out a sigh of relief.

Enzo said "i didn't know if you were going to like it. BUT, thankfully you liked it !"

next chapter will be published soon

give me ideas for a rewrite please