chapter 2

I ran and out of nowhere a bunch of people dressed in suits surrounded me. I looked behind and saw that man Alessandro I think, I started kicking and throwing punches to everyone, after fighting everyone I ran as fast as I can pushing myself to go faster.

I reached the Hill of London and sat down on the ground thinking about that man.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

when someone bumped into me I was furious and was about to scream, but then I saw a small figure I then helped her up. when I saw her to say I was shocked would be an understatement, but I quickly masked it into a blank face. She looked exactly same like Sofia, Her eyes from mom and hair from dad same like me.

when she told me she better get going I was furious, I was not gonna let her go again. when she ran i quickly followed her and told my man to get her, I was even more shocked when I saw her beat up my man. I immediately called for backup and followed her.

she went to this Hill and sat down. I saw my backup near so I put chloroform on a cloth and put it against her mouth and nose. She then passed out in my arms after a while. I quickly told my men to get the plane ready since we were going back tonight.

I carried her bridal style and got into the car. we reached the plane i quickly carried her in and put her on the bed.

I took a piece of her hair and asked for a DNA test.

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I felt something soft under me so I quickly moved and saw I was in a bedroom on a plane. I quickly burst out of the door and saw the man from before and.

 ''what do you think gives you the right to kidnap someone that you don't even know?!" screamed.

He man just looked at me and said''watch your tone and i am your oldest brother.''

I burst out laughing and said''i don't have a family, so i don't have a brother LOL.''

Alessandro just said ''i have proof.''

And threw a paper on the table. I approached the table and read the paper and looked at him.

''okay let's say this is not fabricated, where are we going ?'' I asked.

Alessandro looked at me and said''once we land we'll do another DNA test, we are going to italy to see our other brothers.''

I looked at him dead in the eye and said"m'kay i'm gonna go back to sleep now.'' i then went back to the room and fell asleep.

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 

I felt someone shaking me so i woke up. 

Alessandro then said "we're here."

I stand up and followed him and saw a bunch of SUV in front of the plane. we went in one and drove of.

we passed by a lot of trees and after 5 hours of sitting uncomfortably we reached a mansion. I opened my door and we went in the mansion. And there was loud footsteps and suddenly a guy indulge me in a hug, i quickly pushed him of and a flash of sadness and hurt passed his face but it was quickly masked with happiness.

suddenly, someone pushed me to the ground. I looked up and saw this guy he looked at me with disgust and hate for a moment i thought i saw a flash of happiness go through his eyes but i guess i was wrong.

I quickly stood up and slapped that guy until he lands on the ground. 

He quickly stood up and said'' who the fuck are you, such a slut trying to look like my sister ?!'' 

I give him a death glare and a blank face and said" look here you asshole, I did not want to be here but your fucking brother kidnapped me !'' i said and ran out the front door before anyone could catch me.

I saw a car and quickly jumped in and surprisingly it had the car keys in already so I sped of. After a while I found a motel and found a car so I got out and changed cars. I called my second in command since i own the American mafia, and told him to get the jet ready in Rome.

I quickly made my way to the runway and got in the plane soon I left to America.