training pt 2

Scene

Silence...

The three of you had stopped chatting as soon as Bakugou had gone silent. He had halted in his path, staring intensely at something. You guys were still a ways away from the entrance to the special gym, and you had all directed your attention to what he was glaring at.

It was most of the Dekusquad. The longer Bakugou looked at them, the more he wanted to leave. No, he was going to rip them to shreds. He wasn't backing down. They were all so annoying.

Deku was Deku.

Uraraka was too bubbly.

Todoroki was an arrogant icyhot bastard.

And Tsuyu was... well she insulted him on the bus ride to the USJ and he hasn't let it go yet.

Overall: the Annoyingsquad in his opinion.

Much to his dismay, you had gone running towards them as soon as you spotted them. You had called out to them, a bright smile on your face. Bakugou's murderous aura only intensified as you left his side.

Kirishima sweatdropped and tried to comfort him, but it wasn't working. Mina... had ran after you, excited to spend time with your classmates. And she only ticked him off further when she decided to turn around and stick her tongue out at him.

After summoning the energy to deal with the idiots, he walked up to them. "Let's just get this bullshit done with."

You were chatting with Tsuyu and Uraraka, and stopped when you noticed his bad mood. You had sighed, walking after him when he walked away, making sure to excuse yourself before you left.

He was still irritated that you had invited others. Bakugou had thought he was enough for you — well, that everyone who he had invited today was enough for you. You could tell he was upset, but you only wanted to increase the fun by bringing others.

Once everyone else had joined, and everyone got checked in, the group had been assigned their own room. It was large enough for a group of about 20 people to train together. The main reason your small group got it was because the person behind the desk recognized you all from the Sports Festival. They realized just the few of you would want — need — to have a larger space because of your quirks.

The best part of the room was that it had a sunroof, that was able to open, for your quirk. You were really happy about that. Plus, it was cloudy today, which meant that your quirk would be more natural, and not as forced. You'd even be able to practice this idea you had for an ultimate move.

"Alright, we should split into groups of two and do one on one combat for a warm-up. When we all feel ready, we can fight in two big groups," you were explaining how everything should go. "The one on one's will be completely random. I have pieces of paper with everyone's name on it. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Kirishima, Mina, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Me! That's eight, which is perfect!"

"So how do we pick our partners?" Uraraka asked.

"Now, everyone pick a paper, and if it's your name, then you have to give it back and pick a new one." You smiled at everyone.

After everybody had gotten a paper that wasn't their name, they were off. The teams were: Uraraka and Tsuyu, Todoroki and Bakugou, Kirishima and you, and Midoriya with Mina.