breakfast

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes, feeling extremely sore. Let's be honest, it was the loud snoring that truly woke you up. As you opened your eyes, you realized you had fallen to the floor.

That explains why every nerve in your body felt like it got pinched. You sat up, looking at your bed to find Kaminari seemingly crumbled in on himself and Mina taking up two-thirds of the bed. You rolled your eyes and tried to feel sympathy for Kaminari, but just couldn't. You were the one who woke up on the floor after all.

The snoring only seemed to grow louder as you left the room. It was barely 6:10 as you walked to the kitchen, about to find something to make. You yawned and stretched along the way, hearing a few alarms going off and people groaning as they woke up.

As you got to the kitchen, you smelled something truly amazing. Your stomach growled at the thought of whatever this mystery food was, but you knew whoever made it had probably eaten by now.

You saw spiky blond hair and trudged over to the owner. Bakugou was standing at the stove, still in pajamas, cooking a what would be no-doubt delicious meal. You decided to walk over to him and gently call out his name before setting your head on his shoulder.

He tensed, not expecting anyone to come down yet. "What're you doing up? I thought you were having a sleepover with Mina and dunce-face."

Strange. You didn't tell him that. "How'd you know?"

"I could hear you and Mina last night and as I walked by I heard the both of them snoring."

"They do have strange snores, don't they?" You were nervous he knew about you and Mina kissing last night. You were still conflicted and weren't ready to admit it to other people yet.

You took your head off his shoulder, "What're you making?"

"If you're really only asking if you can have any, then no. You know how to make basic meals, you can make one yourself." What?! "And I won't take my eyes off this meal this time. No matter what. I know you take bits and pieces off my plate when I'm not looking." Double what?! Since when!

"I don't do that! Besides, it should be a compliment! You cook the best out of everyone here!" You thought buttering him up would let you get some food out of him.

"Well of course I cook the best, everyone else has given at least one other person food poisoning. If you really want something, I'm going to need some sort of idea."

"Surprise me. I love the way you cook," you offered him a tired smile.

"Alright. Now go sit down or something." He never looked up once in the whole conversation. The food he was making must've been really delicate to make.

You sat on the couch and put on the TV to browse through the channels. Eventually you just boringly settled on the game shows, nothing else seemed to be super interesting. You started to doze from not sleeping well last night.

Before you could fall asleep, Bakugou came over with both of your meals. He carefully set the hot plates and bowls down.

He nudged your shoulder. "Hey, wake up." When that didn't work he nudged your leg.

You quietly groaned at him, not wanting to open your eyes.

When you did, you got an especially warm greeting. His voice was low and soft, "C'mon, firecracker. I know you can wake up."

Heat rushed to your cheeks, and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed - in the best way possible. "Why-"

There was suddenly a loud thump from upstairs and arguing. You just knew that had to be from Mina and Kaminari. Sure enough, after that people started to leave their rooms and both of your sleepover mates came down. By the looks on their faces, it seems neither of them were on good terms.