bed time

This is a scene
(ummm... I had a dream about this <:| )

It was currently 9:47 p.m. on a Friday night. Most people would still be awake, but Bakugou wasn't. Surprisingly, you weren't either. Maybe it was because you had invited him over for the night. Of course, he complained and yelled at you as usual, but he eventually gave in. You were in and out of sleep, mostly because you couldn't believe he was actually sleeping with you.

He had his back turned to you, which you expected, but he looked so peaceful. You would take a glance at him every so often when you would wake up.

You heard a knock on your door, and barely opened your eye when the door opened, to see red hair. Knowing it was Kirishima, you slowly got up and went over to him, making sure not to disturb Bakugou. You both were whispering to each other. You started the conversation, "I'm only getting up because it's you."

"I know. Here's the classwork. I found you a copy since you lost yours."

"Thank you for the help. I appreciate it."

"Are you sure he won't wake up?"

You glanced at the sleeping boy quickly, "Yeah, he'll be fine. He seems like a heavy sleeper."

Kirishima nodded his head, "Okay, well if you need anymore help don't be afraid to ask."

You smiled softly, nodding to his offer and giving him a quick, sleepy hug. You went to close the door after saying goodbye, when you noticed Bakugou had woken up. He wasn't yelling, and he didn't even look angry. He was just laying there with a tired expression.

You walked over to him and leaned down, giving him a light kiss on his forehead. "Don't worry about what happened. Just go back to sleep," you ran your fingers through his hair.

You layed back down beside him and faced his back, wishing he was facing you. Sighing in bliss, you tiredly smiled and reached out to touch his neck. The action made him turn around to face you. You blinked in surprise, watching as he pulled you a little closer to him.

He was still awake, you both were. Both of you were tired, but it wasn't exhaustion. You were so calm laying together like this, enjoying the company.

After staring into each other's eyes for a few minutes, you began to doze off. With him doing the same, you fell asleep together.

For a few nights in the week, you guys had decided to fall asleep together. It was relaxing for the two of you, and your stress levels were significantly lower.

You two would snuggle into the night together and would peacefully sleep. There was only one or two nights where either of you fell off the bed, but you would just laugh it off. You had realized that this was the best sleep you had ever really gotten. Maybe it was because it was with him? No, that wouldn't be the reason, right?

No matter what it was, you were enjoying yourself. However, you couldn't keep sleeping together because it was also kind of awkward. Not that you didn't enjoy it, it was just that some of your classmates commented on it. You could have honestly cared less, but you knew Bakugou's ego and pride were probably falling.

So, you called it off and offered one last night to snuggle until you both fell asleep, together. He seemed indifferent about it, as if he was glad it was stopping. However, that wasn't exactly the case.