the s-stutter

Y'all. Why you be bullying this fanfic version of Midoriya for the stutter? I get it. It's cringe-worthy. But lemme just remind y'all of things.

1. This isn't real.

Oh my gods, is that the only point?? Yeah. Anyways, I wrote this to be cringey and I was literally 15. It was popular in the textfics I was reading then.

But now y'all have honestly ruined it for me so I'm going to change it. Which means every single comment that was attached to them will be gone, which I don't like doing, but it's what's going to happen. :(

Y'all have just bullied it out of him and me. And I know most people don't like him to begin with, which is fine, but that doesn't mean you should just openly go 'ew, why him??' and 'ugh, not this green-ass freak'. There are people who do like him, and honestly you don't see others going around saying shit like, 'disgusting. another background character?' or 'Tokoyami fucking sucks get over him already!' Let me just say, I like these characters and these are not my personal opinions on them.

I literally wrote this textfic for fun, and some of the comments you post have ruined it for me.

If you can't tell already, I'm not really planning on continuing this, at least in a way that makes sense? I have a LOT, and I mean A LOT, of old chapters that used to be posted within this story with some more... make-out times between the reader and characters.

With all this being said, I'll still give you a few choices that you can vote on, if anyone really makes it this far in the book. Just hear me out:

1. Completely scrap this and make a new textfic with multiple characters liking the reader and they all slowly just lead to the reader picking one. (I would honestly probably keep a few of these chapters, just for memories' sake.)

2. Keep this but continue it in a way more realistic way, meaning love interests would lessen and the reader just has an absolute hard time picking who to be with. It'll be more emotional than anything I guess.

3. Keep this and just add on in whatever random way happens. So if I decide the reader is moving out of the country for some reason, which literally won't happen, then it'll happen. Or if I want someone to randomly kiss or make-out, then I guess it'll happen.

Options 2 and 3 will have old chapters that haven't been seen in probably close to a year, and they will be republished. So you'll get a little make-out with someone here and there probably.

Now, I've read some awful fanfic on this app recently, and it has weirdly 'inspired' me to create non-crappy and realistic fanfic. Which means this book may change. And the Kaminari x reader book will finally get more updates.

Any thoughts or other comments you wanna share?

This voting will probably be considered in like a week or more. I always got shit going on.