New Year

A/N: Hi random strangers of the internet
How you doing?
Okay I finally broke out of hell which is commonly known as 'The Writer's Block'. It's awful, I hated it but now I'm back. I kind of forced this out of myself at 1 AM. I had to write a wintery christmasy oneshot and I had to write a request by OnlyDrarryFan . First, I'm sorry I won't meet your expectations because I changed up your idea. I hope you like it cause this absolutely sucks. The lines are timeskips

"I'm so happy we get to spend the winter break together, Draco." Harry exclaimed as he packed his things.

It was the eighth year of Hogwarts. They were all called back to resume their learning they lost in seventh year.

Harry and Draco decided it would be best for them to try and become friends. They quickly became friends. They both realized how alike they were and got along. Now the two were always seen together.

Draco called Harry over for the winter. Harry really loved the Weasleys and loved spending time with them but their house was pretty crammed, also he felt terrible after he let their house get burned down (No, Fred is alive don't worry). So he was going to stay with Draco.

"Yeah, I'm glad too." The blond smiled.
__________________________________________

"You know, it's fine if you stay with us, Harry." Ron reassured him. He hated the fact that Harry was staying with Draco.

"Ron, please, he is a nice person. I will be fine."

"If you say so, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't"

"Harry I think you should get going." Hermione smiled as she hinted towards the door where Draco was.

Harry thanked her, finished his soup and went to talk to Draco. It was a few seconds before the two started laughing at another inside joke and left the great hall.

"Harry fancies Malfoy, right?"

"Yes, Totally"

___________________________________________

"Wow, your house is bigger than I remember."

"Yeah, we added some things." Draco smiled. Harry loved Draco's smile even though he would never admit it. It was so sincere and warm.

"Let me show you your room."

The two boys went in the house. There were so much rooms. Harry mentally corrected himself, Draco's house was way bigger than he remembered. It had lots of rooms and house elves. Lucius's room was closed down and barricaded. Harry didn't ask.

"And this is my room, right next to the guest room you will be staying in."

Harry thanked him and unpacked. Later Draco introduced him to Narcissa. Narcissa was really nice to the raven-haired boy and embarrassed Draco everytime she got the chance.

A week passed smoothly. Harry got used to the house. Draco was pretty fun to hangout with. Draco and Harry grew even closer. Narcissa was really nice and welcomed Harry to the family. This was no different from the Weasleys except for some details: the Weasleys weren't death eaters, the Malfoys had a small family, a bigger house, and the Malfoys had an awfully hot slytherin boy who Harry might be falling for.

Harry inevitably caught feelings for Draco. I mean it's hard not to. It got harder to hang out with Draco. He didn't want to confess, after all, they just became friends. He was afraid Draco might reject him or that he will ruin their new-built friendship.

Finally new year rolled around. It was evening, after the new year dinner. Harry and Draco climbed up to the roof of the manor. It had a nice view of the fireworks. Harry blushed.

"Three... Two... One-"

Draco was cut off by Harry smashing their lips together. Instinctively Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck. Harry quickly realized what was happening and pulled away.

"Oh god, Draco I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. It just felt so intimate and I-" Draco shushed him a slight smirk on his face.

"You see the moon right? There is a legend. Every New Year two people who are exposed to the moon and have a strong emotional attachment are bound together creating everlasting love. This doesn't happen with only one pairing. In other words, we are soulmates."

Harry stayed silent until it dawned on him. "Wait, you planned this?"

"Maybe..." Draco hesitated. He didn't want Harry to think he was weird.

Harry smiled and pulled Draco in for another heated kiss.

A/N: CONGRATS! you made it to the end of this bullshit. Again I'm so sorry for not posting and coming back with this abomination.

Okay byeeeeee

~deathly