Hoodie (sad maybe)

Warnings: Draco being an asshole, mentions of self harm, Drastoria, angst

You probably think I was psychotic
If you knew
What I still got in my closet
Sad but true

Harry opened his closet door. He took out the green hoodie he refused to give back to him. The boy inspected it tears already welling in his eyes. 'He left you' he kept thinking 'you are acting crazy'. Harry couldn't let go of it, let go of Draco.

I slip it over my shoulders
It's something I'll never get over
It makes me feel a little bit closer to you

Harry put it on. The green fabric hugging him wrapping around the red lines on his arms. He went through this daily. He couldn't let go of the feeling. It was reminded him of the way Draco felt. When he hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. Or when he kissed Harry and told him he was gorgeous. He instantly was filled with the memories him and Draco shared. The time Draco took him out on their first date. The time Harry took Draco on a muggle park. The endless movie nights, couple fights, dates and other memories.

I can't keep your love
I can't keep your kiss
Gave you everything and all I got was this

"Look Harry, this isn't working. I can't make you happy. There is someone else for me and you will find someone as well."

"Babe, If this is about yesterday's fight, I know I was wrong it's never going to happen again. Please don't leave"

"Sorry Harry, we are just not the ones for eachother," that one memory flashed through his mind. Draco was gone. He never came back. Harry was stripped off all the happiness he had in his life. He tried everything to make him stay. He couldn't force Draco to stay. Draco wasn't happy.

Im still rockin your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you so I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Im still rocking your hoodie baby, even though it hurts
Still rocking your

He felt tears stinging his eyes then his cheeks. He fell back on the bed. Burying his face in the sleeves. He chewed on the strings. They were already chewed up and ripped. He remembered all the times with Draco. He got out the broken zipper from the pockets. He broke it when he played with it at the beach. He looked at all the stains and burns remembering how it got each of them. He buried himself in it and cried himself to sleep.

I used to put my hand in your pockets
Holding on
The smell of your cologne is still on it
But you're still gone

'Stop it Harry' he heard Draco's laugh as they were back in their third date. He woke up the next morning with his hands in the pockets. He sniffed the collar. It still had the smell of Draco's cologne. It was expensive but it smelt nice. He really liked Draco's cologne. He looked at the empty space near him hoping to see Draco. Nobody was there.

Slip it on over my shoulders
You are someone I'll never get over
It makes me feel a little bit closer

He felt it on his shoulders. He thought showering would drown his feelings away. It wouldn't. His feelings would never drown. He would never get over Draco. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine Draco hugging him, kissing him calling him gorgeous.

I can't keep your love
I can't keep your kiss
Gave you everything and all I got was this

But he had no choice. Draco was already over him and dating some other pureblood he was going to marry. All he wanted was one last kiss from Draco. One last goodbye kiss. Didn't he deserve it? He tried so hard to be a good boyfriend. But it wasn't enough.

I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
Still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
Still rocking your

He lay back on his bed and cried his eyes out. Remembering all his times with Draco. The memories were already black and scratched. He isn't going to come back. He bit down the strings. The scent was already fading. He took out the zipper and traced it with his finger just to cry more. That was all in the past. He sat up and glanced at the tear-stained pillow. He needed to give it back. He couldn't have it forever. It was like having a piece of their past just reminding him of their relationship.

If you want it back
If you want it back
I'm here waiting
Come take it back
Come take it back
If you want it back
If you want it back
I'm here waiting
Come take it back
Come take it back

Harry grabbed his phone and dialed the number he thought he wouldn't call again. As soon as he heard Draco's voice his eyes filled with tears. He shakily told to pick up the hoodie he forgot. Draco came over shortly.

"Uhm Hi can you just give it? Astoria and I were going on a date"

Tears pricked Harry's eyes. He didn't allow them to fall. He shoved the hoodie into his arms and closed the door. He fell onto the floor sobbing. Harry buried his face in his arms. There was nothing covering his scars now, no reminder of Draco, nothing to keep him warm. It was all gone now. What was I thinking? That he would see me and we would get back together? He has a wife he thought. Everything about Draco was now gone.

I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie

Harry curled up against the door. He felt cold and empty. He wasn't ready to let go of Draco. Now there was nothing as if their relationship never existed. This felt so much worse than the actual breakup. He finally realized Draco was gone. Harry bit down on his lip drawing blood. Nothing was bringing him any comfort. All warm reminders of their relationship were gone. That little light of hope was gone. He was going to sleep in the cold now without Draco. He looked up at his wrists which were covered with scars. All happiness he had in life was gone. He looked beside him to see a silver zipper on the ground. He picked it up. It was all that was left of Draco, a cold metal zipper. He stood up and threw it out. Harry was devastated. He was never going to be happy, Draco would never come back.

Never...

The end

A/N: Hi random strangers of the internet how y'all doin? sorry I haven't been updating much I was busy procrastinating. Here is my first angst thing. I was planning to write fluff but then I was listening to some forgotten songs when I started listening to this and I got an idea. "I can't mess this up because the lyrics have a story for you" mhm, totally, I still messed it up. 
Did this suck? Well comment requests.
I'm out

~deathly