Halloween detention Part 2

"Okay, now fold it like that"

It was the second day of detention. Draco was helping Harry with decorations. To his surprise Harry wasn't that bad and to Harry's surprise Draco wasn't that much of a stuck up arsehole. Harry thought Draco was actually kind of cute but he won't admit that though.

"How did you even learn how to do this?"

"Learn what?"

"This"

"I told you, in the manor"

"Why though? Don't you have fancy and parties to attend to?" Harry asked jokingly

"Not really, If you don't count the anti-muggle pureblood parties and the death eater meetings," Draco answered sarcastically

"Oh Draco I didn't mean it like that," Harry gave him an apologetic look

"Hey, I know relax"

It was after detention a certain ravenclaw boy started hitting on him. Since he was openly gay he thought he wouldn't have any fangirls and no that didn't happen; he just got lots of fanboys. Adamson was following him around for days but only now openly flirting with him.

"Harry you know I would treat you well"

"Adamson, sorry I'm not interested"

With that the taller boy pushed Harry against the wall and kissed him infront of the whole hall, Harry pushed him away. Of course within minutes the whole school knew about that kiss and it so happens some particular blond slytherin isn't happy with it.

Rumors spread around quickly and most of the people at Hogwarts were fine with them. All except Draco, Draco always had feelings for Harry and now he is dating some useless git. Draco just had to lure him over and he would do that.

Harry went to the great hall. It was the last day of Halloween detention before they finish all the decorations. They even started to hang some up already. Draco, as usual, was early.

"Took you long enough, let's go"

He smirked, it was time to get the plan into action. He would try to seduce Harry into liking him. It was dumb but it might work or atleast reveal Harry's true feelings toward Draco. Now that Harry didn't see him as a git the slytherin thought now was his chance and no brown-haired know-it-all ravenclaw was going to take it.

"Hey Draco, can you help me with this?"

"Oh sure"

He got very unnecessarily close to Harry. The pale boy (Im really sick of calling Draco that) took the gryffindor's hands in his and started to guide them. Harry was barely paying attention to the decorations and what Draco was making he was more focused on his arch-enemy-now-kinda-crush standing against him and holding his hand.

"Uhm Draco, you are a bit too close," he said his face heating up

"Oh, sorry, you have a boyfriend and-" Draco got interrupted by Harry shushing him

"Draco, Adamson isn't my boyfriend he just kissed me,"

Draco lit up. Harry was single and he might have a chance. There was a low chance Harry liked Draco and that was true, Harry didn't like Draco but he thought Draco was kind of cute so maybe he did have a chance.

"Hey Draco can you hang this up? I can't reach it" The raven-haired boy asked awkwardly

"Hello? Use magic" Draco pouted

"We are in detention" Harry said sternly

"Fine" The slytherin replied before taking off his vest (or that thing he wears which isn't a robe)

"What are you doing"

"You don't expect me to climb a ladder and hang something in this, right?"

Beneath the vest Draco was wearing a thin and tight shirt. Harry felt his face heat up. Correction he is hot and cute he thought.

"What Potter? Checking me out?"

"W-what n-no!" The gryffindor stuttered, embarrassed

"It's fine if you were, I mean I understand" he smirked. Harry blushed more

A/N Im ending this here
In ten words I will have 666
This is long
Sorry this sucks
Okay bye

~deathly (666 bro)