Why her? Pt 3

Warning: will probably be short, very trash

TW: does contain homophobic slurs 

Well then
Welcome one and all to weirdmaggedon

It has been a week since Harry and Draco's talk. Draco didn't mind Harry being gay since he was bisexual, what he worried about was the reaction of all the students at Hogwarts. As he predicted, it wasn't good. The countless muggleborns weren't really happy of the fact that the wizarding world's savior is gay.

The rumors spread quickly, like a swarm of mosquitoes after the sunset. They became more serious as the time passed. Whispering increased so did the insults.
Harry didn't want to worry Draco so he never told him until one day.

Harry was heading back to the divination classroom where he forgot his wand. He was stopped by a gang of ravenclaws and slytherins (I'm ruining my own house). Harry sighed, he was totally getting beaten up again.

"Well well well, look who we have here the famous savior fag," The taller ravenclaw boy said. Harry sighed again.

"Shove off, Adamson"

"Why, not quite polite now, are we?"

"Adamson, I'm not in the mood. You can beat me up after school. I need to get my wand"

"You won't be needing that"

"Stop it Adamson"

"Scared Potter?"

'How dare he! He didn't deserve to use that line' harry thought. He felt a quick burning pain grew on his face. The pain slowly advanced through his body. Next thing he knew he was on the floor, Adamson and his friends beating the living daylight out of him. Saying things like 'disgusting gay faggot' or 'who would even date you'. It was that moment he heard an 'I would' from a voice too familiar followed by 'stupefy' as three other boys dropped beside Harry.

Harry sat up gingerly, his vision flowing back to normal.

"Draco?"

"Harry! Oh Merlin, are you alright? Did they give you any serious damage?"

"Did you mean that?"

"Mean what?"

"That you would date me"

Harry watched the pale blond turn bright red. He tried to stand up but kept losing his balance.

"I-I mean, Yeah, maybe, sure, I don't know!" He rambled, his face looking beet red.

"Draco, calm down" Harry laughed. Draco took a deep breath

"Okay, Yes I do love you Harry. For years you were driving me crazy. Your stupidly adorable smile, beautiful hair and all I dated Hermione for was to get you off my mind which was working until she broke up with me and you started to hang out with me," Draco couldn't bear look at Harry, afraid of rejection

"And when you said you were gay I was awfully happy that maybe I had a chance-" He was cut off by Harry smashing his lips into Draco's.

'God, this feels marvelous' harry was focused on the feeling of his love of four years' lips on his own (I don't know alright?). Draco gained some confidence as he grabbed Harry's waist and pulled him closer. Harry took this as his que and put his arms around Draco's neck. Draco unsurely licked Harry's bottom lip asking for entrance but still being afraid of messing up (yes I pulled that card). Harry allowed and Draco explored Harry's mouth. Harry and Draco pulled away breathlessly.

"Does this mean we are dating?" Draco asked

"If you want to, then yeah"

Draco smiled before pulling him in for another kiss.

A/N: Hiya people hope you enjoyed this trash I made. Please leave requests
Byeeeeeeeee

~deathly