*Requsted* Leo x reader x Raph

You sit in your room staring at the ceiling. You sigh to your self . You've fallen hopelessly in love but not just one guy but two. However these weren't normal human boys nope they were teenage mutant ninja turtles. Leonardo and Raphael. You don't know when you fell in love with the hothead and leader but you fell hard. You just connected so well with both of them, you and Leo watch new episodes of space heros and meditate together while you and Raph train and talk to spike together. You frown 'what if neither of them likes or what if both of them does who would i choose' "Ugh why is love so complicated" you say as turn over into your pillow. You lay there for a few moments intil your phone buzzes. 'Hey (y/)' -Leo
you blush see you crush texting you, you immediately text back. 'Hey Leo' 'Wanna hang out?' 'Yeah be there soon' 'Great see you there' you run to thr bathroom and take a quick shower you get out and put on some shorts and a tank top since its summer. You walk to the nearset manhole and climb down. You arrive to the lair to see Mikey running away from Raph and Leo watching Space heros. You walk over to Leo hug him and sit down next to him. "Oh hey (y/n) wanna watch Space heros with me?" "Sure" As you watch you feel Leos arm wrap around you. You look up to see Leo smiling down at you. You smile up at him and return you attention back to the show. Then out of nowhere you feel lips touch your cheek. You were in shock Leo just kissed you! You were blushing like crazy. You smile knowing at least one of your crushes like you. "Hey (y/n) wanna train?" You look over to see Raph leaning the door way of the dojo. You look over to Leo, he nods his head as if saying go ahead . You get up and walk into the dojo. "Ready?" You say getting into a stance "Ready as i'll ever be." He says smirking. You guys fight for awhile until you begin to feel tired. You ended letting your guard down and Raph pinned you down on the ground. "Looks like you lost princess." He says smirking. "Yeah i noticed that. Would you like a prize?" You said sarcastically. "Actually yeah" "Wh-" he cuts you off by kissing you." He pulls back smirking. You face was as red as a tomatoe. "Ok Raph you got your prize can i get up now and get a drink?." He gets off and allows you get up. You almost walk of the dojo when he grabs your waist and whispers into you ear "I have something else you can drink, if you want it." That leaves you a blushing mess. You walk into the kitchen still blushing. You grab a glass and fill it with water. You drink it and think. 'So both your crushes like you but who to choose?'