*Requested* Beastboy x reader

You sat looking down from the balcony at beastboy. Now usually it wouldn't matter seeing your crush but Terra was here and everyone knows beastboy is pretty much in love with her so that hurts. Nothing worse that seeing someone you like more like love loving someone else. You just sigh sadly seeing beastboy trying over and over to get her attention while she just pushes him away. 'Why cant he just see she doesnt like him and i do.' You think sadly. "Hey (y/n) you ok?" You look to see Robin walking over and sitting next to you. "Yeah im fine" you say softly Robin frows his brows in concern then hears voices. He peeks over the balcony to see BB and Terra. He sighs knowing what was happening. Hes the only one that knows about your crush. He places a hand on your shoulder. You look at him questionly. "Maybe you should just tell him so he knows how you feel. But moping around and being sad isn't good for you." You nod in understanding. He nods his head back and walks out the door. You take a deep breath. 'I'll do it later' you say as you lay down being sad really tires you out. You are later woken up by a knock on your door. You walk over and open it to reveal Raven. "Yes Raven." You say politely. "Dinners ready." You smile. Food always makes you happy. You nod and follow her to the living room where Robin hands you your plate of (f/f). "Thanks" you smile and begin to devour your food. Robin chuckles and mutters a welcome before beginning to eat his food as well. Halfway through your plate you notice a few people missing. "Um has anyone seen beastboy." You say wiping your mouth with a napkin. "I saw him leave with Terra earlier." You felt a tinge in your heart. "O-ok" you go back to eating but slower. As you finish to eat you hear the door open as BB and Terra walk in holding hands. You hearts starts to rip. "Hey guys." Beastboy says smiling. "Hey." Terra says not as happy as the green boy. "So Beastie whats going between you and Terra." Cyborg teases. "Nothing." Terra hisses. "Of course theres something sweetie." He says as he kisses her cheek. At that point you had enough. You got up and took your plate and cup to your room. Robin looks as you walk away as sighs while everyone else is confused. "Whats wrong with (y/n)?" "I don't know Beastboy why don't you go check on her." Robin says he nods and makes his way to his room. BB walks to your door and slowly knock. "Go away." "Please let me in its Beastie." He then hears a soft yes. He slowly walks in seeing you laying down facing away. "Hey dudette you ok?" "No Beastboy Im not." He frowns. "Why whats wrong." You sit up and face him. "Its someone i really like likes someone else and it hurts to see them together. His ears lower and he looks away. "Robin hasnt really been hanging out with Raven though." You look at him in confusion. "What are you talking about BB." "You obviously like Robin." He states barely above a whisper. "Beastboy Robin isnt the one I like." He looks up with hopeful eyes. "Really then who is it." You blush and look down. "Its you." You say quietly. "What?" He says moving closer. "Its you." You say slightly louder. "One more time." He says cupping his ear. "Its you beastie!" "I heard you just wanted to hear to say it again." You gasp and slap his arm playfully. "Oww" he whines. He moves closer and begins to lean. "What about Terra?" You say as he brushes his lips against yours. "Oh you don't have to worry about her anymore I realize she doesn't really like me and she doesn't compare to you. No girl does in a million years." You smile and wrap your arms around his neck. "I love you Beastboy." "I love you too (y/n). He then places his lips on yours. It felt amazing kissing the one you love. So you spent all night doing just that.