*Requested* Silver x reader

You were walking through the woods going to your friend Silver's house. He was one of the few friends you had. You very a very quiet person/animal and making friends and meeting new people wasn't really one of your skillsets. But Silver somehow knock down your protective walls and become one of your bestest friends friends in the world. You were walking when something caught your eye more like someone. You saw a bunch a creatures surrounding something. Something told you you should keep walking but something else said see what was happening. You continued walking to see whats looks like something black and red, red, and blue surrounding something white. You got close enough to see it's Knuckles, Shadow and Sonic surrounding Silver yelling at him about messing up on some type of mission. You never really liked those three for how mean and tough they are on Silver. Like he can't make one mistake without them getting angry like they aren't perfect either. You get really angry and walk up to them. As you get closer you hear what they are saying. "You had one job Silver and you couldn't even do that!" "And it was the easiest job." "I'm there's nothing I can do now so there's no point in yelling at me." You see the sadness in his eyes and it makes you even more mad. You push through the three guys nearly knocking over Sonic and Knuckles. You get over to Silver and hug him making him feel better. You turn toward the them and glare and him. Knuckles and Sonic shift uncomfortably under your stare while Shadow just crosses him arms. "What do you want?" "I want to know why you guys are yelling at Silver." "Because he couldn't do the one thing I ask him to do." "Like y'all are perfect." You say rolling your eyes "What?" "I didn't stutter y'all have problems of your own like Knuckles you have anger issues, Sonic you only think about yourself, Shadow your like a mix of the two." None of them said anything after that. You shake your head and turn towards Silver. "You ok? They weren't too mean were they?" He shakes his head but he still looks kind of sad. You shake your head and kiss his cheek. His whole face flushes red and he starts to smile like crazy. You grab his hand and begin to walk away from the trio but not before punching all three in there arm. "Oww."They all say in unison. You smirk and continue walking. After some time Silver speaks up. "Why did you do that back there?" You stop and turn to him. "Why wouldn't I, you my bestfreiend and I-i kind of like you." "What really?" "Yeah." "Wish you told me earlier." He says walking over and pecking your cheek causing to blush. "OMG I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" He says flying up into the sky and coming back to the Earth. You giggle at his antics and smile at him as he comes down. "Can't wait to tell everyone." He says grabbing your hand and running ahead. "omg Silver wait a sec I don't run as fast as you." You say giggling. Silver then picked you up and flew towards everyone. He just couldn't wait to tell everyone about his fabulous new girlfriend.