*Requested* Shadow x reader Lemon

Thank you guys for requesting and i hope im making these lemons good enough for you guys and heres another one to enjoy.

You just found out from Tails that mating season has started for everyone except him and cream since they aren't old enough yet. "Mating Season!?" "Yep everyones hormones are out of whack and everyones trying to get a mate while they can." "What should I do?" "Try to stay away from any males since you give away a scent which could attract someone and thats something you really wouldn't want." "Ok but how do i get home then?" "You may have to stay here until everyone falls asleep." "What about Sonic doesn't he live here too.?" "Yeah so you may have to just stay here in the garage until then." "Oh ok." You sit down and wait for the time to pass. You soon fall asleep. You wake up to someone rocking your shoulders and calling your name. You open your eyes to see Tails looking down at you looking very sleepy. "Sonics finally asleep you can go home now." "Thank you Tails for looking out for me." You say giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. Tails blushes "Your welcome (y/n)." You walk out the door waving goodbye to your little two tailed friend and make your way to your house. Little did you know a certain black and red hedgehog saw the whole thing and wasn't very happy about it. You walk home enjoying the quiet night but you were still on high alert for any of your friends. You weren't planning on being anyones mate anytime soon. As you walked you felt eyes on you the whole way. You worried that it maybe one of your friends or someone you may not be able to fight off. You scolded yourself for being paranoid and continued to walk. You arrive at your house, you look around once more before heading inside. You walk in your house and start to walk to your room. All you want to do is sleep. You open your bedroom door and jump into your bed. Not even bothering to change your clothes. You sleep for a few minutes before hearing some sounds coming from the kitchen. You jump up and look towards your door. 'Its probably nothing just hallucinating from lack of sleep.' You think before hearing more sounds. Despite knowing everything that could go wrong you decide to go down anyway. You slowly move down the stairs trying make as little noise as possible. You look to see your kitchen light on. You gulp and slowly move towards the kitchen you peek in to see black and red. You gasp. "Shadow what are you doing here?!" Shadow was just sitting there at your table. He looks up at you. "Are you going to answer?" You say growing angry at your trespasser. Before you even blink Shadow appears right in your face and pins you to the counter. "I'm here to find a mate and seeing you with that fox made me realize who i wanted my mate to be." "R-really?" "Yeah." Shadow places he hands on your waist and runs them up your shirt. He begins to massage your chest. Your legs begin to feel like jelly. You moan quietly. However Shadow wasn't happy with that. Shadow moves down to your neck and searches for your sweet spot. You gasp when he finds it causing Shadow to smirk against your neck. Your legs practically give out and you fall into Shadows arms. He picks you up and takes you to your room and places you on your bed. He stands up and removes the few articles of clothes he had on and climbs on top of you. He continues to leave love bites all over your body. You moan with each bite. Shadow is enjoying all the little noises you make but he wants to make you scream. Shadow removes your pants and underwear and inserts a finger. You gasp "oh Shadow." He then inserts another finger then another. Your a moaning mess right now and Shadow becomes very turned on by this. He takes out his fingers and you whimper enjoying the sensation. Shadow then rips off the rest of your clothes and places himself at your entrance. Before you could even say anything he slams into you. If you were a virgin that would have hurt like hell. Shadow begins thrusting very fast not even allowing you to adjust to his size. You moan feeling nothing but pleasure. "Say my name." He says as he continues to thrust." "Mm s-shadow." "Louder." Shadow." You say a little louder. "Louder!" He says thrusting at inhuman speeds. "SHADOW!" You say as you climax. However shadow keeps going. Moans and groans fill the room. Shadow soon climaxes and falls next to you. "Atleast i found my mate." Shadow says cuddling you. "And i dont mind being your mate." You saying giving him a peck on the cheek before falling asleep.