Part 5

Roshni looked at Aman emotionally.

Aman:Please Roshni...don't show me sympathy.That is what I hate the most.I want to see smile on everyone's face and I want to smile.I hate tears.

Roshni was silent.

Sanjana walked out tearfully.Understanding that Sameer walked after her.

Roshni:Are you made up of rock?How can you be like this?You are having a severe disease.But you behave as if nothing happened.

Aman:Then what should I do?Should I always show an irritating frustrating face like you?Should I release my frustration on others like you and waste my life?

Roshni realized what she was doing to others because of her disease.

Aman:Life is only once.And in our case,life has no guarantee.Why should we waste our life by being upset over our disease?Can't we enjoy each and every moment of our life till our end?

Roshni nodded emotionally.

Aman:I hope you understood what I said and you will start living your life again.

Roshni:I will try.

He smiled.

Roshni:That day I got angry with you.I told you that you cannot understand my pain as you have not experienced my condition.Still why did'nt you say that you also are going through my condition?

Aman:Because I did not want you to pity me.I wanted you to treat me normally.

I wanted you to treat me normally

Roshni looked at him emotionally.

Sanjana was weeping.Sameer became upset seeing her tears.

Sameer:You are hurt by Aman's condition?Aman is like my brother.I also feel upset.He can't see his mother upset.That's why he preferred to stay in this place.

Sanjana:I am upset because I can relate to this condition.Because Roshni is also a cancer patient.

Because Roshni is also a cancer patient